To late to plant outside ?

lol, noooooooo............................put some mircale grow in the hole, but nevermind, I've just put her into a tub type thing, like triple the amount of soil she was in before! :bong: She'll be a day of excitement! This is my first grow, from indoor, to outdoors! :thedoubletake: :icon_cool
But thanks for the info tho!

:passitleft:
Sharing is Caring

:bong: Take it to the HeaD

Be careful with miracle grow, it burns plants easily and gives the weed a bad taste. Traditionally you plant between march and may. June is late but will get a descent size before october. July is a kill time to plant cause your going against a full hot sun and time is about out. Good luck to ya late grow gardeners. Too plant now, you will be making things diffacult for ya.

ya urdedpal is right i hate mg it makes your weed taste like piss.if your plant is already 3 feet tall you will get a good yeald.just watchout for leaf burn from the sun. and urdedpal i like planting mine here in cali in june, the days in may are still to short for veg, so they want to go into flower, and then in june when the days go longer they have to revert into veg and that just slows the plants down, and it takes a week or so for them to come out of the shock of beinn in flower. just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom