Late starter

Muzman

420 Member
Hey fellow growers just a quick question. I started germinating seeds late December outside in the garden, will my plants still produce decent bud or am I wasting my time. Located in west oz

I believe it's late summer in the land of oz, you'll get a quick grow in, depending on how good the Autumn sun is will determine your results.
Don't expect massive plants this late in the season.
Just out of curiosity, what are your daylight hours at the moment?

Is it winter or summer there? West Oz? Forgive me for not recognizing the name.
Just at the end of summer but still getting 13 hrs sunlight
I believe it's late summer in the land of oz, you'll get a quick grow in, depending on how good the Autumn sun is will determine your results.
Don't expect massive plants this late in the season.
Just out of curiosity, what are your daylight hours at the moment?
13 hrs of light still but it’s looks like it’s gonna be late season

Hey fellow growers just a quick question. I started germinating seeds late December outside in the garden, will my plants still produce decent bud or am I wasting my time. Located in west oz
I'd reckon you'll get some decent bud for sure. But not a lot of quantity because you've germinated the seeds around solstice which is about usually when flowering is seen to be triggered in outdoor plants, however I usually only notice pistils occurring in January. Basically the longer you veg for the bigger the base your plant will build for colas/buds, but hey some good bud is still better than no bud! Post some pics if you can. :Rasta:

Yeah, that's full on flower times, like I said if you get some good Autumn sun they should finish up ok.

Do you have any pics.
Sorry no pics as I am not that tech Darcy . But In the Southern Hemisphere our grow periods are august/September start and usually we start seeing hairs around mid feb finishing around end of March or because of the long season it will be darling buds of may. They have grown around 2 ft

I'd reckon you'll get some decent bud for sure. But not a lot of quantity because you've germinated the seeds around solstice which is about usually when flowering is seen to be triggered in outdoor plants, however I usually only notice pistils occurring in January. Basically the longer you veg for the bigger the base your plant will build for colas/buds, but hey some good bud is still better than no bud! Post some pics if you can. :Rasta:
Cheers for that I will just keep looking after them hopefully they will be cooter buds to see me over till next grow season. It was hard gettin seeds this year everyone is growing indoors with clones and I am traditional old school outdoor grower

Cheers for that I will just keep looking after them hopefully they will be cooter buds to see me over till next grow season. It was hard gettin seeds this year everyone is growing indoors with clones and I am traditional old school outdoor grower
I'm outdoor too, I envy the indoor folk who can endlessly take clones off a mother plant all year round. How many plants are you growing? If you have a few going it will help make up for the late start.

Cheers for that like ya said some better than none
I'm outdoor too, I envy the indoor folk who can endlessly take clones off a mother plant all year round. How many plants are you growing? If you have a few going it will help make up for the late start.
just 4

Back
Top Bottom