Is 8 weeks vegging outdoors enough time to get a few OZ's off each plant?

Phillybonker

It looks like I'm going to have to germinate late because Delicious Seeds is taking forever to get my seeds to me. Four weeks and waiting with no signs of the package moving in 2 weeks. I don't know when it will arrive here but I would like to please know the minimum vegging time for a half decent harvest lets say 3- 4 OZ's per plant.

From germination to start of flowering (8 weeks) what kind of harvest could I get off each plant? To give you an idea I was averaging 6 OZ's per plant with 12 weeks vegging (germination to flowering) on my last run.

It looks like I'm going to have to germinate late because Delicious Seeds is taking forever to get my seeds to me. Four weeks and waiting with no signs of the package moving in 2 weeks.

sounds like it might have got confiscated. be careful if you are not in a legal grow state. there has been some push back recently by law enforcement in some states.

sounds like it might have got confiscated. be careful if you are not in a legal grow state. there has been some push back recently by law enforcement in some states.

I'm in NZ. I've had a package take 6 weeks before, it was coming from EU via New York and spent 4 weeks travelling back and forth between postal centers in New York smfh

Also if you are outside think about where you are. Some areas won't support an outdoor grow.

The area I plan to grow in is a little on the cold side and I'll have to harvest early to beat the frost/low temps. However it has low humidity so less chance of botrytis and lots of areas to grow.

Still going to be one of your "guerilla grows" or are you moving it closer to home?

The main grow area is a 3 hour drive from my home in a national park. After transplanting out I'll only be visiting 3-4 times before harvest due to the travelling distance.

I will probably put a few plants out closer to home, as well as near a lake where I go fishing. I'll get onto that this week and go find some grow spots.

Back
Top Bottom