Planning Future - Need Help

If it says 600 watts, I'd only run 600 watts. Call the manufacturer to see why 1k is bad idea.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

They answered me that after a check it results them that this reflector is suitable for 1000w bulb,and then asked me where I saw that 600w Max thing, so I send them another message with this image. Let'see if they are 100% sure.
By the way, I was thinking that if I'm not wrong an E40 plug is always an E40 plug,so what is really important is wire amperage and conductor size...(I found this in other forum)....Also to know how many amps a wire can take you must do A = W / V so let's say 1300w/220V = A = 5.9 Amps ....so let's say it must be 6 to 7 amps and I got a 10A wire...must be good anyways!
I will wait an ultimate response by the seller and if something goes wrong it's gonna be his fault.

Looks good then. On my cooltube (1st grow) my 1k bulb was touching the glass. But it worked through whole cycle.

Cheers

Looks good then. On my cooltube (1st grow) my 1k bulb was touching the glass. But it worked through whole cycle.

Cheers

Hahaha that's nice millertm! This Lumatek 1000w bulb is huuuge! I didn't try anything yet,but they're big f*ckers for sure! Also I think all cooltube are made with Pyrex Glass that is really hard even on high temps! This is reassuring ! I will let you know the verdict when I'm gonna run it!:goodluck: to me!:laughtwo:

the one thing that i was always worried about is the heat from the hid bulbs. I have read stories about people burning down the house bc of those hid's. I mean im sure it was careless things done by the grower but still.

Hi temp cutoff swtich. $72 many to choose from +/- few bucks. If my tent hits 90° off go the lights. This is in case one or both extraction fans fail. My tent might kiss 80° when room is warm but never 90° unless something is wrong.

Cheers

See my point exactly.....grower error because with a system like that set up its safe and fail proof. See another reason im here, i learn from each and every post on this board.

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom