Need help!

CLo1017

Ok so I'm a first time grower and I statsted my grow roughly 7-9 weeks ago. I just need to know if it is too early for me to start flowering! I don't have a lot of space for my plant to grow it's about 6 inches right now. I will get some picture up if need be! The strain is Alien OGxChem #4

welcome aboard!!

are the plants 6" tall?

what size pots?

and total height between pot top and light?

yep pics would be gooder

It won't actually start flowering till it's sexually mature- which it should be at this age. You can switch to 12/12 lighting anytime you want and if it's mature enough it will start flowering soon after the switch.

I'm actually using an old jar as a pot And my plant is about a foot away from a lamp that I'm using that has a smart bulb in it that I can change the color, hue, intensity, etc. I'm on my phone right now so I'm not sure how to upload pictures I'd be happy to send some to your phone though? Just really need help, would hate to see my plant suffer because of my in experience But overall the plant looks good, I have 1 dead leaf though.

Need help!!

420-magazine-mobile1686098017.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1409663475.jpg

Finally figure out how to upload the pics lol well here she is

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And it looks healthy to me well, because I've never done this before but I'm sure someone else could give me better insight.

Yeah it's looking pretty happy. Good work. I would put it in a real pot with some decent soil - filled up to about an inch from the lip. Or at least fill the existing pot (just fill around the bare stem - don't overwater- just keep it fluffy and moist not soaked). Your soil looks a bit funky. I trust you have drainage holes in the bottom. May need a bit more light. :thumb:

yep she does look healthy. the pot needs to be filled up some. or transplant would be ideal to a gooder pot. looks like you only have what? about 3 inches of soil? so even if you went to a tall square 1 liter pot for size of area, you could get some of that long stem buried.

this is a 1 liter don't mind the plant,lol
20160220_180833.jpg

Alright thanks guys! Any tips on how to re pot? I'm sure you don't just yank it out. And what about flowering?

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know

I would tip the pot mostly/partly upside down while pushing/squeezing on the sides of the container a bit so they flex a little and the plant slides out gently.

Edit- oops I just noticed most of what I wrote in this post vanished somehow so this is just a fragment.. Check that link though- scroll down to the transplanting section. I'm out of time right now but will be back and try to retype whatever I wrote before, lol.

weasel hit the nail on the head.

but also, ensure that you are repotting when the pot is dry. wet soil will crumble and fall apart thereby tearing up the root structure.

Back
Top Bottom