Hello All, I need help

Bill284 and 013, I was under the impression that I was getting Feminized Auto seeds. It does not
Appear that way So, is this my best action to follow? Right now I have her in a completely dark space, it's been 24 hrs thus far. Should I leave her there for another 24? Then Top her down three branches,? What light cycle would I follow then? BTW her name is Mary, old school as in.
Hey tell Mary I have her dime waiting for her.. Thanks again great group of people here

Bill284 and 013, I was under the impression that I was getting Feminized Auto seeds. It does not
Appear that way So, is this my best action to follow? Right now I have her in a completely dark space, it's been 24 hrs thus far. Should I leave her there for another 24? Then Top her down three branches,? What light cycle would I follow then? BTW her name is Mary, old school as in.
Hey tell Mary I have her dime waiting for her.. Thanks again great group of people here
36 hrs darkness. Then 12/12 Then Mary will start flower with in a few days.
Bill

Thanks all for the advice If I were to top it, how much should I remove?
topping auto should be done by week 3 before flower shows, usually 4 nodes. Once you need to use 12/12 to flower your auto you ain't topping auto flower anymore so you can top when ever then switch to 12/12.

dark controls flowering , if your auto is under 18/6 or 20/4 light just changing to 12/12 will flower it.

Hello all, I'm 338Lapua This is my first ever grow I planted Nortern Lights auto/feminized on 2/14/21 it's currently
36" tall, growing like crazy, but no signs of flowering. I had it with lights 24/7 then switched to 18/6 then to 12/12
All as a suggestion by the seed co., so roughly 90 days in with no results I need help thanks
Sounds like regular seeds is what you were sent. I could be wrong.

Hello all, I'm 338Lapua This is my first ever grow I planted Nortern Lights auto/feminized on 2/14/21 it's currently
36" tall, growing like crazy, but no signs of flowering. I had it with lights 24/7 then switched to 18/6 then to 12/12
All as a suggestion by the seed co., so roughly 90 days in with no results I need help thanks
What you have there, is not an auto :hmmmm: it would at least be showing sex by now if it was...flip it to 12/12
Hello @338Lapua . Auto flower strains want 20/4 time phase to growing.
18/6 and 12/12 is not good.
Where did you hear that :rofl:...all my autos are grown 18/6 so they can grow in my veg closet :idea: an auto will start flowering when it matures, no matter what the lighting :thumb:

36 hrs darkness. Then 12/12 Then Mary will start flower with in a few days.
Bill
Sorry Bill, but where in the world is there 36 hours of dark, except maybe the Arctic Circle :rofl:...an auto flower will flower when it gets mature, all by itself :thumb: ...if it doesn't start flowering in 60 days or so...it's not an auto, and was perhaps mislabeled, or mixed up, it happens :hmmmm:

Sorry Bill, but where in the world is there 36 hours of dark, except maybe the Arctic Circle :rofl:...an auto flower will flower when it gets mature, all by itself :thumb: ...if it doesn't start flowering in 60 days or so...it's not an auto, and was perhaps mislabeled, or mixed up, it happens :hmmmm:
We all seem to think its not an auto.
Try 36 hrs darkness before flower see how much quicker pistols appear.
Bill

Ok so as of now Mary has been in complete darkness for 24hrs should I do another 24?
I'll count down 3 branches and trim it there and clone that cut. What light schedule should I then follow?
Mary does seem to be acting as a photo, I was supposed to get feminized auto, oh well
Can anyone tell from the photo is it is a Mary and not a Micheal? Thanks again

Bill
I've tried the dark period, it didn't do that much different than the other that I didn't put in the dark, maybe it got pistils a few hours earlier :rofl: but I didn't notice any difference in time frame...
Ok so as of now Mary has been in complete darkness for 24hrs should I do another 24?
I'll count down 3 branches and trim it there and clone that cut. What light schedule should I then follow?
Mary does seem to be acting as a photo, I was supposed to get feminized auto, oh well
Can anyone tell from the photo is it is a Mary and not a Micheal? Thanks again
If it was male...it would be covered in pollen sacs by now :thumb:

Bill
Also forgot to say, I tried the dark period after it was done also...they say 24 to 36 hours of dark will bring out the terpenes...ya, I'm not going for that 1 either :rofl:...done them both side by side, and no noticeable difference :passitleft:

Also forgot to say, I tried the dark period after it was done also...they say 24 to 36 hours of dark will bring out the terpenes...ya, I'm not going for that 1 either :rofl:...done them both side by side, and no noticeable difference :passitleft:
We all have a method that works for us. Just suggestions.
Bill

So when you put her back in the light go for 12/12. I'm with the folks who believe that either this is a photo or has missed something in a dna string. When she gets back it won't be a week and she should show some flowering pistols. Whatever dark time you choose before getting back will be fine I think.

Now, onto some thoughts on autos. There's been some folks noting some info on your page I can't wrap my head around. One is rooting a topped auto. If you do that it will flower as if it was still on the mother plant. Making roots and flowering an auto cutting can be done but will amount to something very small. Consider the work to make one plant grow. You can get a whole plant, or around a large buds worth with the cutting. It's a choice to make. I say eat or compost the cut.
Second, there are some auto seed sellers that do recommend 20/4 light schedule. Sometimes I do, sometimes I go 18/6.

Good luck! Too bad you got a difficult one to start. But you'll be a pro by the time she's grown out! :green_heart:

update:: I just removed N.L. From her 48 hrs of solitude in a completely dark closet.
Before I put her in their, all the leaves were a dark green. Some have turned a couple shades lighter.
Looks to me she actually grew as well. I did not top her yet. If you all can check the picks, let me know what you see and think, I'd appreciate it.. It's were taken with IPad, hope you can see them

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thats a good point I completely overlooked. @Buds Buddy
That girl needs a bigger pot preferably a cloth bag, and decent soil filled to top.
Which means it'll need to grow more roots to fill it and time.
They keep growing roots during flower so not detrimental.
Like you needed more to do. But it'll make a big difference especially after 4 weeks of flower when she is working hard for you producing buds.
Hope we haven't overwhelmed you my friend.
One step at a time.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom