Need Help Identifing this Strain Please?

StealthtireGr

Guys

Need help Identifying the Strain, as it doesn't look like anything I can find pictures of, not sure if I need to seed it to have seeds or if it's even worthy! It's been a Dwarf all it's life from Seed!

Thanks for the Help!

STG

old_Girl_11-29-09_2444c.jpg

boy that a hard thing to doo identify it from a pic well if you look at its growth stucture and leaf shape and stem type and some of the other charicteristics it is a mutt a cross of some sort looks simm to a indica short fat leaves short growing structure but has some sativa simms too..tho... one needs to gow it out and test it... so if you think it a winner just seed a branch or too! that way if its a special one you have a chance of saving it! good luck!

Hey Greensavage: Thanks for stoping in, below is a picture of when she was real young if that helps any? She is OLD! As of today she is 18 weeks old, vegged her for 8 weeks, first 3 in the yard under summer conditions, 5 weeks under CFL's, and now she has been flowering for almost 11 weeks!

Any Clues to when she was young? What about the Purple leaf stems and the Wierd looking leaves?

She has a Big ASS Magnet around the Stalk as well! :)

In this Picture she was about 6 Weeks old then?

Tea_Room_2098c.jpg

the top pics look lke my plants did after i sexed them and then put them back into veg stage. dam near identical. im groowing GrandDaddy in my grow. your plant looks simular. its hard to see but here is a pic of mine.
th_103_39661.jpg

hey there are some plants that produce the red and some times purple stems i belive this is a natural reaction i think its called cinamide or some thing to that effect... has nothing to do with fertilizer just in it genetics is mostly seen in sativas but i have seen it in indica.. and the more i look at yours it is def a indica domant type... the single leaf is normal maybe its got a little rudalis in it witch is a wild and crazy plant from the wild types of hemp way far northern like russia... alot of people use d it for breeding in the old days.. real leafy and shorty not more than 3 ft max skunk types are alot like this like old school M S Sunk looks alot like that wich is a cross of sativa and indica mostly indica hence the name mass super skunk i have some jack herrer and a red skunk cross look like it ! or i have a purple voodoo kinda liook
simalar too most definatly a cross!:grinjoint:

Well I was reading up on Low Rider the other day which is auto flower as you know, and has alot of the rudalis in it, but this OLD Girl is no auto flower as she is way to old at 18 weeks!

The Plant that Waikinbaik posted a picture of is very similar to this plants leaves and it is a Granddaddy strain so he said! He said above the leaves developed this pattern after he thru them into 12/12 to sex them, and then back into Veg, but this girl has never seen the on/off 12/12, as it went to 12/12 and has stayed there!

Thanks

STG

granddaddy is a indica x sativa mostly i little s strain and this redding of the stems has nothing to due with it except in its lineage
alot of strains have this... in my last post i miss quoted a word that discribes this as cinnmide it acculy cyanin that causes this reddness of the stems and leaves i see it mostly in sativa and less in the white strains wich are indicas all the purple strains also show this do you know what it was supposed to be when you got it was it form a sac or a lucky find? as one can see it is impossable to know what or where its linage could be from... betting shes got purp in her though!... when shes in the last few weeks of flowering put the cold temps to her below 50 for a few nights and only at night if shes a purp she will show within a week or so starting in the leaves if not purp could be a blue stain and will not puple up the same as purps but will be more blueing on the tips of the buds and upper parts of the plants and blues have a sweeter smell than the purps both are of quality linage and are a good find! and are worth growing hope to see her in the end

Hey Greensavage:

It's from an EXCELLENT sac I got, and it was very compressed so I would say that it is Mexican, but not positive! It was couch lock for sure, but the early samples were a head high! So it goes along with the Early/Late harvest of the Tric's/CB's.

This plant has a VERY Sweet smell as it's growing, but seeing how it's been in a Chamber, and ucalyptus water/oil mixture sprayed constantlly on the intake filter could have alot to do with that. When touched it smells like nothing I have ever smell before. I am very much an experimentor and like to try things!

She's about to come down finished or not, as she is taking way to long (My opinion) I have a new Hydro Aero/Drip set-up ready to go in my growing Chamber so kinda ready to see what that is like! This old Girl will last me a Long time dried/cured correctly from the size of her.

Thanks for all your input, and I believe we can consider this thread closed for now!

Thanks Again Greensavage!

STG

Back
Top Bottom