Problem with my weed plants

My water ph is low its around 5.2 I flushed and max I got is 6 what should I do? Keep flushing eith 6.5 till water comes out with ph 6.5?

Ok 5 out of 8 are 6.5 the other 3 are not getting more than 5.7 and its been a whike im flushig thsn

20140111_230719.jpg
20140111_230857.jpg

Ok guys I flushed my plants today as I mentioned and I got this fertilizer so I would like to share it with u to see if I can use now since my 20-20-20 is too strong for my plants. Anyway this new one is 4-6-6 its says itsvfor veg and flowering it has other nutritions too so do u think its better as the 20-20-20 ?

I believe it is all a mater of how strong your mix your nutrients, I would start with a 1/4 strength dose of your nutrients and progressively over several watering increase the strength until you are using full strength nutrients.

here is a nutrient guide that may help you
Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

You mean by my 20-20-20 or the 4-6-6 ? I was checking over the internet most ppl say its for flowering so should I stick with my 20-20-20 with 1/4 of a tea spoon when I feed them tuesday? And leave the 4-6-6 for flowering? And what do u think I did wrong to my plants to have such a low ph in soil? Some plants had 5 and less ph.i always check my water ph and water the plants.

For vegetative growth N-P-K you want more nitrogen then phosphorous and potassium. For flowering you want a fertilizer N-P-K that has less nitrogen then phosphorous and potassium. The 20-20-20 N-P-K fertilizer that you have can be used as long as it is diluted sufficiently. I would use your 20-20-20 N-P-K and start with a 1/4 strength dose and progressively over several waterings increase the strength until you are using full strength nutrients. The soil you are using may not be buffering the pH of your nutrient mixture well.

Ok so I keep feeding then with the 20-20-20 till flowering and Use the4-6-6 for flowering.

Is it ok to feed my plants tomorrow even if my soil isnt dry after flushing those ladies? Or I shoukd waitbfor the soil to dry and water them? I will put 200ml of water and fertilizer for each plant. 100ml raw water ph 6.5 added with 100ml of fertilized water. Is that ok?

Ok guys tomorrow is my scheduled day to fertilize my plants. The problem is I flushed them yesterday the plants and the soil still not dry. So is it ok to add 100ml of 6.5ph followed by 100ml of 6.5ph and the fertilizers or I wait for the soil to dry out? I saw online that its better to fertilize on wet soil not dry soil?

Back
Top Bottom