Storing Weed in/out fridge

lil4banger

Hey guys im new to this forum. Hopfully i learn alot researching. I tried searching for the answer to my question but i couldnt find so...
Is it okay too store weed in fridge for half the day? i have to store it at certain times like at night becuz my parents.
Im storing the weed in a glass jar, in a 37 degrees fridge.But when i store it in my room the house temp is around 85. i live in cali btw, if that helps.
thanks for help guys!!

:welcome::roorrip:
I use to store some of my stash in fridge ... and after opening it after month or two it was the sam smoke ...
I have one question for you guys also ... I have some canna butter freezed ... what do you thing will it lose on potency?

thread jack much? lol
Yes i knoow storeing weed in fridge helps preserve the weed but the thing is i cant store the weed all the time i have to take it out when ever my parents are home. i usually have the weed in the fridge for 12 hours or a little more and prolly 12hrs or less in my room.

Hey,4banger. The thing to worry about from taking it in and out of the frig is moisture buildup in the jar.
When temps change rapidly condensation can occur. Also you may "forget" to get it out one day.
Maybe just keep it under your bed. If the jars are air tight it should preserve it pretty well.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom