Storing water

Widowx4

Hello I am in the middle of my first grow & I am going to be away for a little i was thinking about mixing my water (just pH adjusted) & my feedings (nutrients) & storing them in containers so that my help just has to water the plants & not a mix anything.. my question is does storing the feedings alter anything or will I be fine if I make them up each week for the week? This is what I am thinking about doing so it will be easier & they mess nothing up? Can anyone help?

I set up a wireless watering sytem with really cheap components and can water anywhere any time I have my smart phone. For storage say a week. Use your PH water and forget the nutes. Go back to nutes when you return. If you want I can explain the reservoir and pump I used.

I set up a wireless watering sytem with really cheap components and can water anywhere any time I have my smart phone. For storage say a week. Use your PH water and forget the nutes. Go back to nutes when you return. If you want I can explain the reservoir and pump I used.

Yes please explain...

Super Easy.
Went on amazon and ordered 12$ wireless plugs that do not require a hub and interact through an app. This allow me to turn the plug on or off at will and or set timers.
Ordered the cheapest adjustable submersible pump I could since it’s still over 100gph. Plug that into wireless plug. I went with 1/2 inch tubing to a watering ring at base of plants.
I use a clear Tupperware container as a reservoir and monitor water levels by wireless camera.
Less than 50$ prolly. Here are a couple pics.

Super Easy.
Went on amazon and ordered 12$ wireless plugs that do not require a hub and interact through an app. This allow me to turn the plug on or off at will and or set timers.
Ordered the cheapest adjustable submersible pump I could since it’s still over 100gph. Plug that into wireless plug. I went with 1/2 inch tubing to a watering ring at base of plants.
I use a clear Tupperware container as a reservoir and monitor water levels by wireless camera.
Less than 50$ prolly. Here are a couple pics.

Ima look into it hopefully I’ll have it up & running soon... appreciate the help!!!!

Back
Top Bottom