Need Help Identifing this Strain Please?

StealthtireGr

Guys

Need help Identifying the Strain, as it doesn't look like anything I can find pictures of, not sure if I need to seed it to have seeds or if it's even worthy! It's been a Dwarf all it's life from Seed!

Thanks for the Help!

STG

old_Girl_11-29-09_2446c.jpg

old_Girl_11-29-09_2444c.jpg

you can't tell a strain apart from just pictures... need more.. smell, taste, what kind of high... and then not everyone can tell what kind still.. usually you can tell indica/sativa by the leaves, but sometimes that will trick you too.

Hey Hightide805: Thanks for stopping in to help, I'm mainly looking for educated guess's as to which side the plant leans, Sative/Indica? And the Purpleness and Funky shape of the leaves? This Plant is Freaky to say the least?

Prelimanary Smoke taste has a very Cool effect going in, the high is very energetic, makes you want to build Shit!

The looks of the plant is very strange!

Anyone every seen a plant like this? I'm open to educated guess for sure!

STG

Hey Screwnuts33: Thanks for stopping in to help!

I wish I had some White Widow Pollen to cross it with for seeds and see what happens with the next Grow!

Can you post a picture of your Mutant Ninji Turtle? LOL! :) Would love to see it!

STG
Here it is. This is 100% how it has grown. No topping no LST. Best I can describe it is a big afro. It has a very large main stem then a bazillion off shoots.

IMG_08702.JPG

Here is it's "sister" plant of the same strain.

IMG_08453.JPG

It is a freak show for sure. If it shows female I plan to grow it out and see what happens. It would be fun to clone it and see what happens. Just goes to show that two seeds from the same strain grown in identical conditions can turn out completely different.

Back
Top Bottom