Help needed

Yeah this is ro water from water depot so what u are saying pretty much is if my soil from the bag is running say 8 then I should ph down my water to get it down to the 6.3 6.8 range ????
Like Emilya said, you wanna get it down to 6.3, and let it do it's own adjusting naturally.

I would never add epsom salts uncooked into an active soil grow... the salt would just have to be flushed out later. If you insist on the temporary band-aid that epsom salts can provide for a severe magnesium deficiency, use a 1 tbs/ gal mix and foliar spray it onto the plants using a 6.5pH solution... but never get it in the soil of a growing plant.
Epsom salts provide both magnesium (Mg) and sulfate (SO4, an ester or salt of sulfuric acid) in a gentle form that is easy for Cannabis plants to process – one that does not build up in soil over time. This home remedy is also simple to use, inexpensive and a highly-soluble supplement for organic Cannabis growers. However, Epsom salts are usually only applied to plants that are visibly lacking in magnesium, or strains that are typically magnesium-deficient.

Back
Top Bottom