To late to plant outside ?

mainegoodness

Hey everyone i have a few plant's growing outside. But i just got more seed's and am wandering if i can plant outside in the next 5 or 6 day's or is it to late in the year. ? Id really like to get some bud this fall. :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah i believe so, oct is the last month ya wanna harvest in. umm i think you might get away with a 30day veg and 60 day flower. maybe. i dunno i only grow inside.

If your gonna plant outdoors, its good to get a job start on them! I've got a real good job start this year, lucky tho! planted them next two days, had our last frost, though the cold killed them, didnt bother to look at them, I started smell them, looked and wowwwwwww! like dankcloset said wait for plugjug or growing slow, just have some smarts in growin indoor!
-Let mother nature take its course-

:passitleft:
Puff, Puff, Hit the floor coughin

It can depend on where you live to, because some places can have a somewhat warm weather during and into winter, texas is a fine example, a few years ago it was 85 degrees every other day well into december and a little of january, so you live somewhere in a southern region you may be able to just go ahead and plant.

I've done it a few times, 3 years ago I planted as late as mid july to beginning of august, and I had a pretty good sucessful grow, it was bag seed but it turned out nice.

i have a pretty big outdoor crop in my backyard, and i just put out some clones at a buddys house, so its not to late they just wont yeald as big, my freind put out his last 4th and still got a pound per plant.

You out door guys are almost out of time so put them in the ground. After june, froget planting, it will be too late for outdoors

Well some of u are saying plant. Some are saying it's to late. I just started germinating. I will have the plant's prob in the ground this tuesday or wensday. And id really like to get some bud. U said ur buddie got a pound per plant' holly shit.

ya but you have to get them in the ground asap! plus if you are taking clones from a plant inside dont forget the hardening off piriod. you cant just put small clones into the hot sun, you have to put them out each day little by little.so thats a nother week. plus here in cali theres only about a month to a month in a half left of the veg piriod, then they start to flower, dont get me wrong, mine have grown 3 feet in 1 month. but you better hurry, my rule is dont plant after june 3rd.

got a q? I have my plant (grown indoor since jan.) its like almost 3 1/2 ft tall, would it be good to place it outside, like transplant it too the ground, but place the pot and all! I dont want to risk it to die!

:passitleft:
Sharing is Caring

:bong: Take it to the HeaD

it wont die, i would use whatever kinda soil it is allready in and dig a big hole, mix in a little perlite and the rest your soil, and there you go.but harden it off first. leave it in the pot and bring it outside little by little first. thats what i did to my outdoor crop this year. good luck

well I cant take it in and out because I've got in the moving next door, and I've had to move it outside, because of the land lord, its starting to get hard now, had it out for at least 5 days! I'll probably dig the big hole tonite, pot and all! should I lay down some mircale grow?

Back
Top Bottom