How to harvest auto-flowers multiple times?

MadRicky

I recently come to know, auto-flowers can be harvest mutiple times in a year. I thought after the flowering stage, I'd just dry and cure the buds, then the plant would have no use and die. But doesn't seem to be the case with auto-flowers. In fact I met 1 guy saying he had autos from 2 years ago and was harvesting them 3-4 times per year.
This sounds very interesting to me. Although autos tend to yield less, it might be the perfect choice for someone who just wants to smoke a little now and then. This way I could have 2 or 3 different strains and more variety to choose.
But how does it work? Do I just collect the buds without touching the rest of the plant? And after a while it will start producing buds again?
Or should I cut the plant at the stem and dry it like I would with photo-periods? Will it grow leafs and stuff again?

Please enlighten me, thanks.

Never heared someone doing that, maybe you missunderstood and he plants all year long autos cause of the non existing need for a flowerin schedule. And I don't know why people say autos have a smaller yield. There are autos that grow short and weight less but there are some autos that could yield, maybe more then a photo one in 80-90 days. Don't underestimate autos my man, I think they evolved a loot these last years.
Idk man, maybe someone will know what to tell you for sure, to me it just sounds impossible but I don't know that much :).

Back
Top Bottom