How to not get emails but still get the green check mark on threads you post on?

Hi KarlJay,

To edit your subscriptions so that you no longer receive email notifications, first go into your User CP by clicking on the User CP option located in the second row of drop down menus going across the top of the page. Once in your User CP, you should see a box called, "My Subscriptions" on the left side of the page, click on the "Subscriptions" option. You should be taken to a list of the threads you're already subscribed to. Check the boxes to the right of each subscribed thread and then click on the box entitled, "Selected Threads" located just under the list of threads on the right side. When the menu pops up, click the circle next to the option entitled, "Through my control panel only", and then click the button that says, "Go" in the bottom right corner of the menu. You should still be subscribed to the threads but you won't receive any more email notifications.

Let me know if this doesn't work or if you need more help and I'll walk you through it via pm.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom