How to pass a hair follicle test

JiggiLotus

1st understand that under the scope the hair follicle changes colour. That's what they look for. That being said, now for the science an basics of hair follicle manipulation.

1st: Bleach the holy shit outta your hair, a lot of focus on the roots, feel the burn! Let it sit a little bit. That opens the follicle up.

2nd: Use a achne face wash like Neutrogena (the gold looking stuff). And lather than I to your hair, let it sit for 20-30 mins. That will wash and remove the toxins that have been trapped in the hair follicle. If you're able to do this wash for a week prior I would do so. It's not entirely necessary tho.

3rd: Dye your hair neon hot pink; I know I know, just trust me. Be sure to use a post hair conditioner that sets the colour into the follicle so it sticks. And the conditioner colour set will close the hair follicle trapping in the hot pink. (That's an extreme key to this process!)

4th: Now you may recolor your hair with a lesser permanent color. Or leave it pink it's a free country.😉

The pink coloring will cover any usage that's present making your test results negative. Your very welcome 🤗🤍

Just a warning, multiple times doing this every month can result in your hair dying and falling off. Mine passed every time, although after 6 months of continued tests my hair eventually fell off. It would just comb off in giant chunks. However! It was very effective.

1st understand that under the scope the hair follicle changes colour. That's what they look for. That being said, now for the science an basics of hair follicle manipulation.

1st: Bleach the holy shit outta your hair, a lot of focus on the roots, feel the burn! Let it sit a little bit. That opens the follicle up.

2nd: Use a achne face wash like Neutrogena (the gold looking stuff). And lather than I to your hair, let it sit for 20-30 mins. That will wash and remove the toxins that have been trapped in the hair follicle. If you're able to do this wash for a week prior I would do so. It's not entirely necessary tho.

3rd: Dye your hair neon hot pink; I know I know, just trust me. Be sure to use a post hair conditioner that sets the colour into the follicle so it sticks. And the conditioner colour set will close the hair follicle trapping in the hot pink. (That's an extreme key to this process!)

4th: Now you may recolor your hair with a lesser permanent color. Or leave it pink it's a free country.😉

The pink coloring will cover any usage that's present making your test results negative. Your very welcome 🤗🤍

Just a warning, multiple times doing this every month can result in your hair dying and falling off. Mine passed every time, although after 6 months of continued tests my hair eventually fell off. It would just comb off in giant chunks. However! It was very effective.
I can just imagine the look on my employer's face coming to work the day after taking the drug test and showing up with pink hair! They'd fire me on the spot! 😆 The person who conducted my interview also took the drug test for me because she didnt smoke! 😉

3rd: Dye your hair neon hot pink; I know I know, just trust me. Be sure to use a post hair conditioner that sets the colour into the follicle so it sticks. And the conditioner color set will close the hair follicle trapping in the hot pink. (That's an extreme key to this process!)

so your promoting what is called panic bleaching and it is un necessary and risky . first thing you stat is they look for hair color but promot leaching ? ( i get th epink over trying to do a dye job as it will be obvous anyway ) bleaching has limits depending on what you use . i have seen PLENTY who are deemed too damaged to process sample due to over bleaching , zit wash laundry soap and any other nonsence could be useless to counter productive . you admit hair fell out nice , i have don etwo test hair test usign Hai rRazor detox no damge no color changing and you know exactly how many treatment base don your actaul us ehistory . and no it not some scammy aloe shampoo at 200.00 it was 40.00 wha tdid all that STUFF coast plus loosing hair ? also this type of stuf fleads to people thinking they can add other things liek relaxer well i fyou look at th eingredients of Hair Remover it is mad eof bleach and hydroxide or relaxer . playing chemist when you are not isnt advised

so your promoting what is called panic bleaching and it is un necessary and risky . first thing you stat is they look for hair color but promot leaching ? ( i get th epink over trying to do a dye job as it will be obvous anyway ) bleaching has limits depending on what you use . i have seen PLENTY who are deemed too damaged to process sample due to over bleaching , zit wash laundry soap and any other nonsence could be useless to counter productive . you admit hair fell out nice , i have don etwo test hair test usign Hai rRazor detox no damge no color changing and you know exactly how many treatment base don your actaul us ehistory . and no it not some scammy aloe shampoo at 200.00 it was 40.00 wha tdid all that STUFF coast plus loosing hair ? also this type of stuf fleads to people thinking they can add other things liek relaxer well i fyou look at th eingredients of Hair Remover it is mad eof bleach and hydroxide or relaxer . playing chemist when you are not isnt advised
I had an employer that would give me a notice that I would be drug tested when I came back to the terminal. I was a OTR Driver and I would tell my dispatcher to keep out until I knew I would be clean. They knew what we all did. CL🍀

Not at all. You're completely changing my words and everything I wrote into you're own hypothesis and blah blah blah. I'm just sharing what worked for 2 years of my life thank you very much. I did this over a 2 yr period with a test every 3 months and sometimes a surprise in between. And I have a degree in health science so suck it.

And when I'm discussing the hair color inside the hair shaft, that's beneath the color of the hair itself. This was scientific facts and how to obstruct the follicle and hair shaft in order to open, cleanse and eradicate the toxins that causes a positive test an how to prevent a positive test with color manipulation. It's as simple as a pregnancy test.
FYI I was helping those that go beyond testing for just THC.

Back
Top Bottom