How to pick a good ballast? Any Tips?`

ninerfan

Hi am am looking for 4 1000w digital ballast as well as reflectors. Ive been shopping on amazon and ebay for the past 3 days. All the ballast look similar and have the same type of specs. The only thing different is the color and seller. How do you i know these ballast will last? I can not take the chance that these ballast will fail.. The tough thing is that I am on budget. I am not looking to spend over $200 per ballast. I really like the Solistek ballast but they are really out of my price range. Can someone please give me some feedback regarding ballast on ebay/ online? thanks a lot.

Hey ninerfan, welcome to 420mag.

I sell digital ballasts, along with use them, plus grow coach those that use them.

When searching for a digital ballast, it's important to make sure you purchase from a reputable seller, so look for ways to find out they are legit, BBB, Authorize.net, SSL Certificate. The reason I say this is because the ballast is typically the biggest investment, so if it defects on you, it's important to know your seller will honor a warranty, and better yet that the ballast has a warranty in the first place.

If you're going for a 1000w ballast, I can help you with that if you'd like. Shoot me a PM and we can work out a deal if you'd like. Work with the budget you have and find gear accordingly.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom