How to stop powder mold?

It's very hard to have a 'for sure' option to stop it honestly because most of the time it is an environment issue. Sprays are band-aids however if you keep scrapping your knee over and over does the band-aid truly help?

Usually it's due to high humidity, possibly too much fog, from plants being too bushy and not pruned properly, from watering at night instead of morning.

However one option that is safe to use is SNS-244 who is a sponsor for the forum. I do not recommend spraying the flowers however.

Well I have/had a 1 inch green band of mold on a Hash Plant so close to finishing.. I tried hydgen peroxied ?sp mixed with water,Came back,tried baking soda mixed w/water.that seemed to help alot.So then I read about using one of these crack pipe lighter things,micro torch.So I tried that.That was almost 2 weeks ago and so far so good..Its outside in a open ended hoop tent. I have some inside too and have 3 small exaust fans with 2 other fans moving the air around.i found some brown buds on the lemon frost amd just removed them.the torch trick seems to work.check out the pictures.Even the pincil size branches are still ok...Being up here in the Great NorthWet(West) Mold is always a issue. Any thoughts? Thanks,Red
mold6.jpg

mold21.jpg

The pictures are very small, almost thumbnails. But from the looks of it I am horrified, it looks like thick green mold at the side branch sites! Good job cleaning that up and keeping an eye on it, ya'll have some major difficulties to overcome up there. Do you run dehumidifiers, or multiple humidys? That could be a good addition to the set up.

I'll take some camra pictures today and see if that helps.It a outside grow in a open ended "Hoop tent" ,about a hour north of Seattle. in these pictures there is NO mold showing.all the black areas were mold but I burned it and it has stopped.....I do keep an eye on it daily..I'll get a better shot of it.Thanks,Red Sorry I got on the wronge "link"?? I'll post new shots on Bond of Mold...sorry

once you got it ,you got it... but 10/1 vinegar and water spray will control it . spray every 3 days. It lowers the ph on the leaf to where mold does not live. cheep and worked for me. I spent a ton of money before I found this.
having problems with powder mold in an outdoor grow. Is there a for sure plan to stop it?

Back
Top Bottom