powder mold

420chris

two weeks from harvest and sour diesel showing a little powder mold here and there.we added fans to help with the humidity.any suggestions??

Depending on your answers to staffy's questions, if it's really "here and there" you could carefully remove where it's infected, and treat the wound from removal with H202. A sulfur vaperiser is great to have in your indoor garden, it will prevent many pathogen problems.

lets be honest here. if u have mold of anysort, it is more likely everywhere, especially where the eyes cants see. everywhere. it is to risky in my opinion, i would never smoke the shit. just like my last grow i got powdery mildew 2 weeks before harvest. i chucked it out and everything else and gave the tent a good ass cleaning. just have to man up and take it that the ladies are done! just my opinion tho mate.

if you just see a lil on fan leaves. cut the leaves off get better intake more air movement. even trim up your plants a bit, even it it is some buds so air can move around it more, and also bend the plant out so it isnt bundled up and so air can properly move. get a fan on the plants goin threw the bottom. try this and see in few days what it looks like. but seriously pm is airborne. sorry to say but it will most likely end in a sad story. it is a bi*ch to get rid of

Back
Top Bottom