How will (or would) you vote on Prop. 19?

How will/would you vote on CA Prop. 19.

• Yes, I am for legalization.

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • No, I am for continued prohibition.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Undecided or I dont vote.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowBender

How would you vote on Prop 19? If not eligible to vote in CA how would you vote if you could, and why?

Please also let us know if Marijuana related businesses is how you make a living and how that effects your decision.

I just moved from Missouri back to California just so me and my
wife can vote YES on 19. Just picked up some Nuggetry Amber Glass.....Mas Feguo

How any stoner could be against Californians of legal drinking age being able to legally grow and carry weed anywhere in this state, without paying a doctor for a rec or being in any database, while enjoying less search and seizure risks to boot, is beyond comprehension.

If you look at countries that have legalized it you will find that marijuana use didn’t go up signifacantly. Marijuana is so easlily availible most people are gonna smoke it anyways legal or not. My concern is if its legalize theres going to be alot of iresponsible people. I mean take for instance... There's a girl in my work that got arrested after her 3 year old kid tested positive for marijuana (stupid bitch fed her kid marijuana, just makes me so angry).. now since its still illegal she is looking at losing her child to foster care and as well years of jail time for the bitch. Now if it was legalized this case would be handled a different way as if the child was giving alcohol, grant it the child would still be picked up by child services but she wouldn't be charged for a criminal offense for child endangerment. so ask your self... Do you really want these types of people to be able to get away with this?

No on prop 19 ?
lets keep it medicated

Unfortunatly yes that was a little shall I say NOT SMART, but she is not the only one. Many parents have medicated their children with cannabis for autism, MS, and a few other thing and they also risk losing they're children. We know this is a valid medicine LEGALIZE IT LETS VOTE YES ON 19!!!!

Unfortunatly yes that was a little shall I say NOT SMART, but she is not the only one. Many parents have medicated their children with cannabis for autism, MS, and a few other thing and they also risk losing they're children. We know this is a valid medicine LEGALIZE IT LETS VOTE YES ON 19!!!!

I have to totally disagree with you on that. Your telling me you would risk your child's life? not custody.. but life?.......... an infant in no circumstance should be given cannabis for medication it's toxic for them at that age.. that's just ignorant and stupid. Once your child is old enough to reason and wants to medicate for the disease he or she may have OK then... Till then don't give your babies MJ... PERIOD.

I have to totally disagree with you on that. Your telling me you would risk your child's life? not custody.. but life?.......... an infant in no circumstance should be given cannabis for medication it's toxic for them at that age.. that's just ignorant and stupid. Once your child is old enough to reason and wants to medicate for the disease he or she may have OK then... Till then don't give your babies MJ... PERIOD.

No on Prop 19!

CANNABIS IS TOXIC AT WHAT LEVEL AND COULD A 3 year old get that quanity in his/ her system.

HELL DO NOT GIVE CHILDREN CANNABIS....I completely believe they're brains need to develop without interference from unnecessary compounds no matter what they may be. In all fairness cannabis has been used for thousands of years with children and is very safe.....still not my choice but safer then tylonol.....PARENT YOR CHILD OR DON'T HAVE THEM.
I once had a teacher tell me to get my boy on something that he had ADD found out she had a very secluded room and screamed at the kids all day.....he would never listen to her because it was just a mass of shit for him all day and it became hard for him to focus.

I don't know if you want to argue Toxins with me because you will most likely lose. Tell me how many times have you seen a ciggaretts in reach of a toddler. Say that same child grabs a cigarette from the counter and eats it....do you know what that would do to a toddler?????

No I'm not saying give your toddler Cannabis what I'm saying is she probably has very poor parenting skills and as sick as it sounds because it's an excuse she thought it was funny or something else twisted. I believe that the is no place except in extream cases where all other options have been exhausted. She probably had bad parents and they did the same ignorant shit.

So , Adderal, Dexidrine, Riddilin those are safe right I'm not with you on that either

Cannabis is not toxic at just about any sized dose I have seen a 17lb dog eat well over a OZ of medical grade cannabis and be compactly fine not even get high! So trust me I don't like this either one bit it's this type of shit that has us fighting for basic rights VERY HARD TO OVERCOME IN THE MEDIA, and if your a good parent that responsibly uses cannabis if you have children you get placed in this category.

SO Please don't hate me for saying it's about a harmful as a eating a box of Oreos because this unfortunatly is not the first fool that decided to give her kids week to be funny and so far I haven't heard anything EVER about and deaths or issues as a result of Cannabis given to a child causing a medical condition....feel free to correct me if you have any actual facts.

Plus if your so worried about kids gettin pot you should vote yes on 19 because the time I coped a sack from Dude down the street he didn't ID....ask a teenager to get beer or weed and see what they get first???
:welldone:
But let me restate I do not believe in giving kids pot, beer, or anything especially not my pot shit I'm NOT SHARING THOES BRATS PERIOD THEY KILL MY BUZZ:) this is my pot pie......no kiddie!

Nicitoine is a poison pure and simple a look it up

Am not debating what's healthy and whats not.. shit MJ is 10x more healthier then tylonel or any pill that dissolves in your organs.... what am saying is NO, MJ is not toxic for me and you, but can be harmful to a child Some substances of the marijuana plant can be very mildly for the infant to handle... also you mentioned a toddler having a cigarrete within reach.. yes that is very harmful/poisining as well, same goes for MJ. I read in our local paper about a week ago that there were 2 parents at home getting stoned of bud brownies, not noticing that there 8 year old daughter was in the kitchen within reach of the brownies went ahead and got a glass of milk and took one for herself. After a few hours the little girl started to have a rapid heart beat causing the lil girl to have a panic attack, her story states more than 2 years ago so now at the age of 10 she suffers from Schizophrenia disorder (she never came down from the clouds) if only the parents had a box of Oreos instead of them brownies.. eh DrProffesor? but regardless of this debate I am strongly opposed to giving or allowing children access to mind altering substances either it be pills or whatever.

i was around VERY heavy constant smoking of both hash and MJ from birth.... I turned out fine.

im not advocating use by the young, but lets not site science thats not proven.

Actually there are tribes in 3rd world countries who only have weed for medication since they do not have money to go to the doctors, or to get any sort of meds. Women in these tribes smoke weed while they are pregnant to help with pains and morning sickness. So far, there are no reports on birth defects of these babies who mothers smoke weed while pregnant. Then, when they are children, they let them use weed as well when they are sick, hurt, whatever that causes them to use weed as a form of medication. They have been doing this for 100s of years. So far, no defects.

If I could, I would vote Yes for Prop 19. It's ridiculous to go to prison for something that is way more harmless then drugs that are on the shelves at pharmacies, and more harmless then most crap that we put into our bodies such as alcohol. If only everyone could medicate themselves when they are in pain with sudden headaches, muscle pains, est. Glad I have the card myself, but tons of people have to go without. :C

Actually there are tribes in 3rd world countries who only have weed for medication since they do not have money to go to the doctors, or to get any sort of meds. Women in these tribes smoke weed while they are pregnant to help with pains and morning sickness. So far, there are no reports on birth defects of these babies who mothers smoke weed while pregnant. Then, when they are children, they let them use weed as well when they are sick, hurt, whatever that causes them to use weed as a form of medication. They have been doing this for 100s of years. So far, no defects.

:C
We're not in a 3rd world country, were in The U S of A lol. would any of you be willing enough to make a video journal and put your wife's (while pregnant), kids on display smoking/eating MJ just to prove a point? am sure you guys would get a million hits on youtube supporting your cause lmao. But really would you? put your 6, 8 year old smoking buds to heal a soar throat? flu ? morning sickness ? thats how 3rd world countries do it why not you? it's not like we don't have doctors to go to right? so why not a video journal.. let's see how your own children respond to MJ.

If SNOWBENDER came walking into you living room and said "SUPERNOVA.! WE NEED YOUR KIDS! WE HAVE THIS NEW STRAIN THAT WE JUST SEXED.. LETS SHOW THE WORLD HOW SAFE MJ IS FOR PREGNANT MOTHERS AND KIDS!..

I bet you would be like "fuck you man... why not your kids!" lol!! am joking guys HAPPY SUNDAY! :lot-o-toke:

The polls on the marijuana sites on this ballot issue are in no way scientific.

Most of us in and out of the state of California want to see it make the step forward and those that make $5k a pound in the black market want to keep it illegal. The only scientific polls would be those conducted by likely voters randomly.

With all that said, the fact that marijuana is illegal was based on political hype by special interest with racial overtones. The law was very stupid and still is. However, we live in a world now where you get cited for talking on a cell phone or not wearing a safety belt. The establishment has to be responsible for allowing another impaired driver on the road through legalization, and believe me... if it is legalized you will see more DUIs from cannabis users. That is already happening in California as I know of a med user that got a DUI because the cop smelled it and said he didn't pass the roadside sobriety test.

I have been smoking weed off and on since about 73 and have always dreamed that it would become legal. I have my doubts that California can pull this off. Last polls I seen showed it trailing and in the end the Fed will likely sue California if it did pass. Too much at stake. Too many people in jail for it, too much risk of traffic fatalities, too many drug fighting jobs lost. Everyone from drug counselors to prison guards are against this law passing. It is an absolute empire at stake.

We're not in a 3rd world country, were in The U S of A lol. would any of you be willing enough to make a video journal and put your wife's (while pregnant), kids on display smoking/eating MJ just to prove a point? am sure you guys would get like a million hits on youtube supporting your cause lmao. But really would you? put your 6, 8 year old smoking buds to heal a soar throat? flu ? morning sickness ? thats how 3rd world countries do it why not you? it's not like we don't have doctors to go to right? so why not a video journal.. let's see how your own children respond to MJ.

If SNOWBENDER came walking into you living room and said "SUPERNOVA.! WE NEED YOUR KIDS! WE HAVE THIS NEW STRAIN THAT WE JUST SEXED.. LETS SHOW THE WORLD HOW SAFE MJ IS FOR PREGNANT MOTHERS AND KIDS!..

I bet you would be like "fuck you man... why not your kids!" lol!! am joking guys HAPPY SUNDAY! :lot-o-toke:

Hahaha, dude, I was just mentioning 3rd worlds and what they have already done and went through. Of course I would not let my child smoke weed for any illness because WE HAVE DOCTORS. I was mentioning the 3rd world since it has already been done before, and no harm has been done at all. It was just one way of saying that obviously weed does not harm children enough to where they die, or turn retarded or something. But they only use it for medicine. So obviously they are not just sitting there, loading pipe after pipe getting blazed out of their minds. But you are right, this is the US, and know what? I have a doctor. So you know where my kid is going? To a god damn doctor. When they are old enough, they can hit that shit all they want. lol

Hahaha, dude, I was just mentioning 3rd worlds and what they have already done and went through.

There are still a shitload of economically underdeveloped countries due to the 3rd cold war. It's not necessarily over, we're just to goddam self centered to see.

Am not debating what's healthy and whats not.. shit MJ is 10x more healthier then tylonel or any pill that dissolves in your organs.... what am saying is NO, MJ is not toxic for me and you, but can be harmful to a child Some substances of the marijuana plant can be very mildly for the infant to handle... also you mentioned a toddler having a cigarrete within reach.. yes that is very harmful/poisining as well, same goes for MJ. I read in our local paper about a week ago that there were 2 parents at home getting stoned of bud brownies, not noticing that there 8 year old daughter was in the kitchen within reach of the brownies went ahead and got a glass of milk and took one for herself. After a few hours the little girl started to have a rapid heart beat causing the lil girl to have a panic attack, her story states more than 2 years ago so now at the age of 10 she suffers from Schizophrenia disorder (she never came down from the clouds) if only the parents had a box of Oreos instead of them brownies.. eh DrProffesor? but regardless of this debate I am strongly opposed to giving or allowing children access to mind altering substances either it be pills or whatever.

Yes very unproven she very possibly could have ended up with Schizophrenia anyways not nessasarally the pot....might be the Oreos can you tell me what's in them off the top of your head!! In all seriousness a child needs parents it's a fact WHY WAS THE POT IN REACH OF THE CHILDREN and look what happened. I smell bullshit on this though because you read somewhere doesn't exactly make it fact.............no matter how you look at it it's bad parenting:peacetwo:

And not only that where was the weed from what was on it what was it exposed to Eh Kim?

If you look at countries that have legalized it you will find that marijuana use didn't go up signifacantly. Marijuana is so easlily availible most people are gonna smoke it anyways legal or not. My concern is if its legalize theres going to be alot of iresponsible people. I mean take for instance... There's a girl in my work that got arrested after her 3 year old kid tested positive for marijuana (stupid bitch fed her kid marijuana, just makes me so angry).. now since its still illegal she is looking at losing her child to foster care and as well years of jail time for the bitch. Now if it was legalized this case would be handled a different way as if the child was giving alcohol, grant it the child would still be picked up by child services but she wouldn't be charged for a criminal offense for child endangerment. so ask your self... Do you really want these types of people to be able to get away with this?

No on prop 19 ?
lets keep it medicated

Um no. This guy is wrong. This is what kills me. I am so sick and tired of looking at all the reasons for No on 19 and the ONLY legit one i have seen out of pages and pages of reasons, is that the proposition is worded poorly. First thing that needs to happen is that everyone for NO on 19 needs to go get educated on marijuana and the matter at hand. What they are trying to do first off, is legalize the general use of marijuana and at the same time STRENGTHEN penalities for actions such as the example that this guy gave in his story. Why do people like this person want to speak out against prop 19 when they obviously dont even understand it? wtf. Also, was marijuana legal when the person in your story did this? I didnt think so. Clearly the legalization of marijuana had nothing to do with the irresponsible handlings of marijuana in your story. So once again, Go get informed, then you can come back and argue your points. Unfortunately for you, you wont have any legit points against marijuana legalization left to argue aside from prop 19's poor wording, once you get informed.

I have my doubts that California can pull this off. Last polls I seen showed it trailing and in the end the Fed will likely sue California if it did pass.

**"Any federal crackdown will be just as futile as the government's attempt to stamp out medical marijuana after Californians passed Proposition 215 in 1996," said Dale Gieringer, state director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.

Despite numerous raids and arrests, he said, "the federal government showed itself incapable of halting the spread of medical marijuana, which is now legally recognized in 14 states and enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of legal patients."

Gieringer added, "The federal government similarly lacks the manpower and resources to pursue California's 3 million marijuana users."

Back
Top Bottom