Howdy All!

SkunkRoller

420 Member
Marijuana smoker from Australia. Been smoking 20 years this year, it's one of my favorite things. I use for both medical and recreational purposes but don't have a MMJ card.

Looking forward to discussing all things cannabis. I used to grow but it's been a long time but i may be able to start again some time in the future hopefully.

Welcome to 420 mate, you definitely picked the right place for discussing cannabis and this site will definitely have you itching to grow again.
What you smoking on at the moment? Do you have a preferred strain?
I originally came on here for help growing a strain I couldn't buy anymore but the grow journals on here have tempted me to grow some varieties. ✌🏽

Right now I'm not smoking anything, but i will most likely have a few joints tomorrow as i can make it into the city to see my friend. It's harder out in the country (I just moved) I prefer indicas for my depression and anxiety they give me the couchlock effect i need to just relax and have a good time and i don't mind sativa but if i have a choice i'll go for indica. In australia we don't get a lot of names with our pickups the people i know just give me the bag we chat then I'm on my way. A few years ago i got around 250 mixed seeds from a friend and i never got around to using them so i threw them out (stupid i know) but now i regret it. We'll see what happens in the future. I might be able to get something going.

Right now I'm not smoking anything, but i will most likely have a few joints tomorrow as i can make it into the city to see my friend. It's harder out in the country (I just moved) I prefer indicas for my depression and anxiety they give me the couchlock effect i need to just relax and have a good time and i don't mind sativa but if i have a choice i'll go for indica. In australia we don't get a lot of names with our pickups the people i know just give me the bag we chat then I'm on my way. A few years ago i got around 250 mixed seeds from a friend and i never got around to using them so i threw them out (stupid i know) but now i regret it. We'll see what happens in the future. I might be able to get something going.
Aaah I see we must be spoilt then over here then so much choice of all these new strains but nobody has the old stuff.
I was the same I prefer indica but when harvesting multiple plants I've noticed if one isn't as ripe as the others it gives me a uplifting high as a sativa would so that's now my smoke if I still have things to do.
Bud is definitely great for mental health it helps me alot too.
That's a bummer on the seeds! But if you manage to get anything going I'd be interested to see how you guys do it over there. ✌🏽

Marijuana smoker from Australia. Been smoking 20 years this year, it's one of my favorite things. I use for both medical and recreational purposes but don't have a MMJ card.

Looking forward to discussing all things cannabis. I used to grow but it's been a long time but i may be able to start again some time in the future hopefully.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :ciao: :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@SkunkRoller , hi there and welcome to the watering hole.

I'm curious, is MM legal there in Australia? I see you just moved to the country, could you safely grow your own somewhere out of sight of others?

Take care and be safe

Back
Top Bottom