How's my first outdoor looking please?

smokecloud

420 Member
1000030953.jpg
1000030956.jpg

First time outdoor grow. How is it looking ? How long until harvest ? Thanks :)

Your girl looks very nice. :thumb: It might help everyone though, if you knew what type of plant it is.
Better chance of giving you an answer. Love the hints of purple.

AzLaker
:cool:

Isn't that funny, I just got done growing a Zkittlez, indoors. I went 67 days of flowering before harvesting.
I've posted a couple of pics in "let's see your flowering plants." Really nice plant. :slide:Mine was a Beast.
Good luck.:goodluck:

AzLaker

How's my first outdoor looking please?
The plant is looking great, better than some I have pull off either indoor or outdoor.

As good as it looks you probably have a solid 4 to 6 weeks till harvest.

I hope the weather holds as mines sat in the garden.
If you mention the state you live in and the area of the state I am sure that we can come up with some clues as to what to expect over the next 4 to 6 weeks. Do not need the exact location just an idea of the area. Plus, maybe there is someone else living and successfully growing outdoors in the same area who can help come up with what to expect.

The plant is looking great, better than some I have pull off either indoor or outdoor.

As good as it looks you probably have a solid 4 to 6 weeks till harvest.

If you mention the state you live in and the area of the state I am sure that we can come up with some clues as to what to expect over the next 4 to 6 weeks. Do not need the exact location just an idea of the area. Plus, maybe there is someone else living and successfully growing outdoors in the same area who can help come up with what to expect.
Thank you 😊 I'm in the south of England. I doubt the weather is going to hold for another 6 weeks.

If you can't move it, is there some way of making a make temporary cover out of some clear plastic?

AzLaker

Back
Top Bottom