2 Weeks into flowering, just wondering what is next?

weezyftony

So I am a first time grower and have 2 plants that have been outdoors since day one. They are starting to flower and I had some questions for the pros.
- how do you know when its time to harvest?
- how long do i let the harvest dry for?
- is the plant done after harvest or can it continue to flower again?

i appreciate the help any additional info would be great thanks

Thanks bro this is the most informative post I have ever seen. Do I really have to wait 3-4 weeks after harvest to smoke? I don't know if I can wait that long to try out my new weed.

Thanks bro this is the most informative post I have ever seen. Do I really have to wait 3-4 weeks after harvest to smoke? I don't know if I can wait that long to try out my new weed.

Well the bud needs to be dryed at least which takes a couple of weeks to dry... may taste harsh tho ? but a couple of weeks curing is desirable tho to bring out real flavour of the bud.

All depends on whether you wish to smoke crap tasting bud or good sweet, smooth bud tho !

I will cure from 2 weeks up to 2 months depending on strain :thumb:

No, you don't have to wait. As soon as it's dry enough to light, you can smoke it! Curing your bud makes it much more enjoyable to smoke, but there have been times I light it up ASAP! :tokin:

Bud can be looked at like fine wine. As long as its PROPERLY cured it just gets better n better with age.

I mean there is some kinda time limit but its honestly years when cured and stored properly so unless you plan on storing buds for a mission to Pluto I wouldnt sweat it.

Thanks for the help I was wondering though if possible can I sample some now? Its just begun to flower and really all thats there are white pistils could I pluck one out and try and smoke it? Also should I remove the leaves that don't have any flowers on them or let them be? THe ones at the bottom turned yellow so i took them off I just don't know about the rest. Thanks for helping the noobie guys

nothing is stopping you... but i wouldnt.

they wont be matured whatsoever, and therefor super low in potency. plus, horrible tasting.

Back
Top Bottom