How To - Final Weeks To Harvest - Help!

BudSpuds

Ok, Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!
What I'm looking for is a solid direction to go when handling the final weeks of flower to harvest. I read a lot of contradictory info on how to handle this. For Example flush or not to flush, Leave the plant in dark for 36 to 48 hrs before harvest. The best way to dry as not to dry to fast or slow before curing. I'm growing in fox farm OF soil-coco-perlite mix. The trichomes are just turning white with the majority still clear. So I have some time before harvest. Just want to do it right and find a routine that works well for me and the finished product.
20160327_180037.jpg
20160327_180016.jpg
20160327_180009.jpg
20160327_175956.jpg

You're probably still a couple of weeks away from harvesting.
I would still feed them and flush a week before harvest, they sure look healthy !

Plants look good. Yeah, there is all kinds of conflicting information on harvesting. Personally, I've done the 36-48 hours of darkness before harvest. There have been times when i think it's helped, but it's very difficult to truly know. If, i have the ability I'll put them in dark before harvest. But, when i harvest in the summer the outside temps make it challenging. I don't think you'll find a black and white answer for that question, it's more personal preference.

When i find conflicting info on growing i like to experiment myself to get a better feel. So much of growing is constantly trying new things. Get outside your comfort zone, but do it slowly. At the end of the day you've got to make some calls to be a better grower.

As for flushing, most recommend even if you're growing organically.

Hope i helped

Thanks did a ph flush today! Trichs are cloudy but no amber. Will be watching closely to see some amber. I'm at day 51 today! Will post sum more pics.

Back
Top Bottom