question? she is 2 weeks into flowering.

311roller

hey all,

ive been at it awhile and everything is going well. had alil minor hiccup at the beginning, but now shes all green and flowers are starting to show. my question is...when should i stop giving her more nutes? I have been adding nutes everyday alil at a time so i did not cause nute burns. after a day or so if there were no nute burns i would add more. she is at 1400 ppm with only 2 weeks into flowering. should i continue with my regime of adding a lil nutes everyother day until she cant handle it? I appreciate any input.

thanks

she is going to want lots and lots of nutes to produce flowers. dont stop giving them to her up until the day you harvest!

hey all,

ive been at it awhile and everything is going well. had alil minor hiccup at the beginning, but now shes all green and flowers are starting to show. my question is...when should i stop giving her more nutes? I have been adding nutes everyday alil at a time so i did not cause nute burns. after a day or so if there were no nute burns i would add more. she is at 1400 ppm with only 2 weeks into flowering. should i continue with my regime of adding a lil nutes everyother day until she cant handle it? I appreciate any input.

thanks

check out the links in my sig for help on nutes and other things you should know.

Back
Top Bottom