HPS light not coming up full bright

pending

I have an IPOWER 1000watt variable set up less than a year old.. Set it to force fed air last night and it was the first time the light/reflector got hot.. went to bed it was still cool enough you could easily keep your hand on it.. still.. Room was at about 76 degrees & had about two hours left on the timer.. Now it won't come full bright.. it's like a night light.. Any ideas?? thanks laters

Would have thought the bulb would have lasted longer.. Right at a year.. Guess I'm running Metal Halide now.. also will not be turning the exhaust off again ever.. ffs i'm a dumbass..

Would have thought the bulb would have lasted longer.. Right at a year.. Guess I'm running Metal Halide now.. also will not be turning the exhaust off again ever.. ffs i'm a dumbass..
Would y'all seek out a 1000watt bulb locally or chill waiting the ten days for it to get here in the post?! Would save me $20 or so bucks delivered, just not sure about the jumping around with the light spectrum for 10/12 days just three weeks into flowering..

Back
Top Bottom