HugeGrins Vaporizer Review

Hey, I have this thing and it rocks. Yeah it gets hot if you keep vaping rapidly... stop smoking so much. Relax and enjoy your shit, not chasing fucking dragon by hitting rapidly.

This thing is small, works, can be turned around and smoked as a normal pipe instantly, and I've never baked away from home without it. I put a simple cardboad or cloth around it if I find I want to bake out and not go slow.

Then there must be a fricken secret because neither myself, the wife or 6 different friends could get the vape side to work worth crap. If there is a secret I'd love to hear it. The wife and I both studied the instructions and followed them to a tee. Nothing but the taste of a butane lighter. Not sure if it's butane, carbon or assfarts. It tastes like crap. I can't get the product to vape before the pipe gets too hot to hold. Then it takes 10 or more minutes for this thick ass stainless steel tube cool to down enough to even attempt another hit. And trust me...if you put your lips to a item that is too hot...you'll notice!:cheesygrinsmiley: Yes it can be turned around and used as a single hitter. If I wanted a single hitter made of metal I'd buy one of the cheap bullet single hitters for $2.99. Not $15.00! Plus they don't get so hot they can't be held without wrapping cardboard around them. I mean come on!!!! I always wanted to appear as if I was sucking on a toilet paper roll after all.lol I bought the thing for travel and camping. Not using in the bathroom where the toilet paper tubes are thrown away at!
I can tell you all from my newest purchase...IMO the best portable portable (yes twice) vape is the vapor genie (review coming soon to explain)
I'm not trying to dis or put down any product. I'm telling it like I see it and no one is going to change my opinion just because they disagree.lol These are "my" reviews and people are allowed to believe or disbelieve all they want. I'm putting the info out there for you to read. how you use that info is all up to you.

I bought a VaporGenie almost two yrs ago. I owned a Vapir One 3.0 w/ digital readout & it sucked, tried several whip style vapes at friends homes & I was less than impressed, Volcano was good but no intense profound hits, again a friends.

Then I sprung for the VaporGenie, $50.00 delivered & I've been swearing by it ever since. HUGE dense hits of sweet vapes. Like the old 70's Alka-Seltzer commercial said, "Try it, you'll like it."

I just got a vapor genie off ebay for $43.00 delivered. I can get it to work but I know it can perform better. I've only used a regular bic lighter and it takes til the second hit to get the vape hot enough then the second hit is huge then I have trouble getting a third hit. Would a torch lighter work better? I will say with the vaporstar a bic lighter works best and I can get 9 to 12 great vapor hits of 1/3 of a gram or less weed by turning the bowl 1/3 of a turn and stirring every 3rd hit. It's major down fall is that it's a huge cone sitting on top of another pipe which makes it even bigger and obvious to what your doing. Plus the lid which is hot as hell has to be removed using metal tweezers to stir the bowl. (you don't want to lose those things, trust me) The vaporgenie looks more like a regular pipe and is smaller and easily hidden. It is easier to remove the top (it stays warm at most) and stir the contents too. But like I said...their must be a way to make it work better.
I'd love to hear how others actually use their vapes. The techniques and tricks and tips. All type of vapes. Since we are all about legalizing cannabis for medical purposes on here I think discussing vapes is a great topic. They are a cleaner more clinical or medical way to ingest IMO.
Sorry for the stoned ramblings.lol

I failed to mention to use a blue flame torch type lighter RF. They penetrate the distance down to the chamber hotter & give you a faster & more complete vape, VERY pure. The reason I know it's very pure is that I've gone ahead and run my torch lighter through the Genie w/o putting any weed in, just to see how much butane smoke comes out as compared to a standard hit w/ weed from it. Nearly zero came out, and if you want to get a bit fussier try adapting your VaporGenie to draw through your favorite bong, should be easy enough to do with some medical tubing & a 10 minute visit to the hardware store for a small nipple to use.

If you all consider yourselves business conscious, you should read up on E-bay and Paypal. They are the epitome of bad business in this country. They sell your data, they give it to the government, they are the moral police, and they charge way too much (As a percentage of profit).

Read up, it will make you sick. I did business with them for a few years way back when the "marge" woman took over and all my costs went up almost 40%. I completely removed my account, only to see that they never removed it. They need all those closed accounts to lie to thier stockholders about membership.

Who would do business with a comapny that is so against us that they join forces with the government to send us to jail?

Ask Rob about e-bay and paypal.. he will give you the first hand experience.

well, I must admit you can only hit it once vaping before its hot, its not what you'd use inside the home. I like it because I do weed occasionally on the go and in small amount to really enjoy it instead of smoking every day. So I don't worry about the heat because the first big vape gets me high and I chill out for a minute before finishing off the thing with a normal smoke hit. Other vapes are bigger or more expensive, and I will admit this would be terrible for those not using it for cigarretes or light weed use, because, if you need a lot of weed, this thing is crap. I totally agree with your review, its just that I want a post for those like me who would like the cheap one-hitterness of it being a vape as well. A shitty one, but a vape nonetheless.

Well guys I just picked up the hugegrins vaporizer. Thought it was cheap enough to not sweat the loss of money if it doesn't work and if it did work it would have been a great deal. I can tell you this. It's a waste of money! You get nothing but butane from the lighter and in the process of trying to get it to work you end up combusting the herbs. I tried all types of lighters to be sure too. Averything from torch to weak almost dead bics and everything in between. Even wooden matches. All I got for it was a dizzy head from sucking butane out of this piece of stainless steel that gets so hot you can't hold it for 10 minutes.
I bought this piece off ebay and used the buy it now option and paid immediately. I rated the item correctly and gave the guy neutral feedback for selling a crappy product. He slapped me back with negative feedback and stated "no communication" as the reason. What communication? I paid and he sent it. It didn't work. What else needed to be said? So the guy is a jerk on top of it.
I'm now on a vengence to warn as many people as I can about this product and the person selling them.
I'm not exagerating this at all and will even ship this piece of crap to someone else to try if you want to pay the shipping for it. I refuse to spend another dime on this piece of crap. All I ask is that who ever wants it has at least tried another vape so that they don't confuse butane vapors as herb vapors and can give a honest report.

Too bad I didn't see your review first. Yup piece 'o crap. Like smoking out of those little metal cigarettes that come in a dugout, only backwards. Got one decent hit with a fresh bud and pulling lightly, but the butane exhaust, sucks. Too bad, good craftsmanship, just doesn't work well.

I've been looking all of for a place to buy a Hugeegrins protable vaporizer; my friends tell me it's good but I can't find anywhere to buy it HELP11111 user rtolbert1

Please tell me where I could buy one and, I'd even buy yours or a used one if you or anyone would tell me where I could find any to buy. My best friend said he like's it so I want one HELP

Back
Top Bottom