Humidity Level

Yes totally.
Though it’s borderline for late flowering you can generally get through flowering with that RH as well, with no problems, provided you have lots of air flow and air movement.

I’d run the temps around 80+ But what you’ve got will work fine.

I got mold last grow in mid flower with 80 degree temps. And 45% max humidity. My plants were ridiculously dense, and the buds were also very dense. I have excellent ventilation and fans etc. I even run hepa purifiers to try and reduce possible contaminants.

I would grow more concerned as you progress through flower. But making sure the plant has good airflow through it, is also a major factor!

I was able to salvage mine by removing all affected buds. And butchering the plants to improve airflow. And it wasn’t an issue again.

Just make sure they don’t look like this! That was my problem...

Attachments

• A661529D-29DE-413B-BD95-1695DA476AEA.jpeg
    A661529D-29DE-413B-BD95-1695DA476AEA.jpeg
    719.9 KB · Views: 71
I’m surprised. In a climate that runs close to 100% humidity year round, I’m surrounded by rot and mould ha ha. I run a dehumidifier now set at 60%. It struggles to get the RH that low though. I grew for several years without it previously- RH was higher and I definitely had to dance w mould. Hard dense buds in late flowering are a magnetfor sure, and also great variety among strains- sativas being very resistant.
For early flowering you should be fine now though. Look into a dehumidifier if other measure don’t work.

Back
Top Bottom