Humidity question

I dont have a lot of experience with coco myself but I know some of the other guys around here do or have.

One thing I have read a lot is that coco will dry out fairly quickly and most people are watering every couple days if not every day because it drains and drys so quickly.

On the other hand, it's best to let your plants tell you when they need water/feed. They seems to be pretty happy and there no leaves drooping, so if you feel moisture in the coco still, maybe wait another day and recheck.

Hey again guys/gals. I know it seems all I do is ask questions but it’s only because I’m a first time grower and would rather ask for advice than guess. So believe it or not I have 5 fans running (not including the inline fan) and a humidifier. Up until 2 days ago the temperature was steady between 25 and 26.3 but these last 2/3 days it’s gone up to 30 degrees. Will more fans help or will that only blow the warm air around more?
also, would yous have ducting going directly from tent to window if yous didn’t have neighbours like I don’t? My ducting from inline fan just comes out the tent by a foot or so. I’ll attach pictures.

Back
Top Bottom