Humidity too high

4me2kn0

My plants are in late flower and I'm having issues keeping the humidity down in the tent. It's been raining here where I live for a few days and the outdoor humidity is around 90%. I've been able to keep the humidity in my tent around 55-60% with the help of a dehumidifier and running my A/C until my house is cold... Any tips or ideas to help get the humidity down to about 40%? I've spent too much time and money for these plants to get mold or rot at this point.

20230301_160307.jpg

And still having humidity issues wow…I did that a couple years ago while growing in my attic, what a huge mistake that was lol. If you have a local hardware store handy then you can go spend about $15-$20 on an online exhaust fan. Dispell some of that hot air! That would be my next move unless someone here has a cheaper solution.

This is the kind of humidity I'm dealing with right now lol
Looks like it is showing what is happening outside and not inside the house and inside the tent. What is the house humidity & temp? And the temp and humidity inside the tent?

My experience is that those digital thermometers and analog temp & humidity units are not as accurate as believed. I have several and the the humidity reading between 3 of them can be as much as a 20% difference so I go with the average. But any reading will be a start to helping figure out what to do for better and healthier plants.

It's a 2x4 tent with 2 plants.
Two plants can kick out a lot of moisture. It is evaporating off the grow medium whether soil or hydro. And, there is a lot of moisture coming from the plant itself through the leaves.

Back
Top Bottom