HydroSoil - The Future Of Soil Growing

Voltrom

Air Injection Technology for SOIL, a true soil and hydroponics hybrid technology!

First off, let me say i do not support any specific product or ideal. My research leads me to many new ideas and concepts. But imo if you havent heard about this technology it should be worth a read!

"this is how you can grown in soil, and get the explosive growth of hydroponics"

Also from watching all of his videos i am no longer going to use airstones because his product makes them absolutely obsolete. Not only that but they will last alot longer! idk about you but i cant stand it when my airstone starts to lose its "vigor"..

1663802389202.png

Its really a simple concept that just makes sense. Why hasnt anyone talked about this new concept? Its all about the oxygen guys.

The soil literally bubbles with oxygen.. eliminating over watering possibilities. Im gonna order one of the AITs to replace my shitty airstone. I cant believe how cheap this is and it will last forever!. Check out this new way of delivering air, it eliminates back pressure its so much easier on the pump. Why release air in a stick form when it can all be released equally around your water environment? It eliminates dead spots and causes ALL the water to move upwards.

Thoughts?

-Voltromik

Re: "HydroSoil" - The Future Of Soil Growing.

Seriously guys, if your girls are in soil this is something you will be doing very soon. I think an organic soil with this would be absolutely amazing. Eliminating the fine line that is hydro and soil. You can have that amazing flavor and forgivingness of soil combined with amazing growth that could be on par with dwc. I will never grow soil again without some sort of air delivering method.

Love new products / ideas , thanks for turning me on to this.

Seriously guys, if your girls are in soil this is something you will be doing very soon. I think an organic soil with this would be absolutely amazing. Eliminating the fine line that is hydro and soil. You can have that amazing flavor and forgivingness of soil combined with amazing growth that could be on par with dwc. I will never grow soil again without some sort of air delivering method.

Aero with soil? Just watched the video , I need to get my head straight on this. Interesting.

Aero with soil? Just watched the video , I need to get my head straight on this. Interesting.

It's pretty interesting. The fact we can't keep watering any soil plant is because of fear of root rot from oxygen starvation. This completely gets rid of that. And even further becuase this oxygen problem is solved it basically becomes a dwc in terms of water/nute update. It's mind blowing that soil can be unlocked to its full grow power with this. This concept alone I believe every soil grower should understand. We do this exact same thing with water, and even some do it with coco. Adding this air stream to your soil makes the soil itself just another medium like hydroton or gro cubes. No root balling either!

How does one transplant or do you always start with the size of container the plant would normally end with in a soil grow?

Good question, as far as my eye can see because of how efficient this system is and it's lack of root balling you shouldn't have to ever transplant! The roots will thrive like no other soil can provide. Growing all over the pot evenly and quickly. Not only that but you don't need huge 5 gallon pots anymore.

It's pretty interesting. The fact we can't keep watering any soil plant is because of fear of root rot from oxygen starvation. This completely gets rid of that. And even further becuase this oxygen problem is solved it basically becomes a dwc in terms of water/nute update. It's mind blowing that soil can be unlocked to its full grow power with this. This concept alone I believe every soil grower should understand. We do this exact same thing with water, and even some do it with coco. Adding this air stream to your soil makes the soil itself just another medium like hydroton or gro cubes. No root balling either!

The plant will grow faster in the beginning, but the soil will be depleted pretty quickly of its nutrients sooner. So you will have to add nute's to it anyway, so you might as well do DWC from the beginning and save the hassle.

Just thinking out loud , but soil, being utilized in this system becomes equal to any other organic medium. With this said how does it excel over any other? I would think that this system in it's limitations would equal a yield on par with any other medium used.
Once any nutrients in any medium are depleted they need to be replaced or growth will halt , adding nutrients adds salt which needs to be buffered. I don't see how this method becomes feasible at this point. I'm not dismissing it, only thinking out loud, I'd try it if I had the time

Good question, as far as my eye can see because of how efficient this system is and it's lack of root balling you shouldn't have to ever transplant! The roots will thrive like no other soil can provide. Growing all over the pot evenly and quickly. Not only that but you don't need huge 5 gallon pots anymore.

Duplicate thread ~~~~> HERE

Just thinking out loud , but soil, being utilized in this system becomes equal to any other organic medium. With this said how does it excel over any other? I would think that this system in it's limitations would equal a yield on par with any other medium used.
Once any nutrients in any medium are depleted they need to be replaced or growth will halt , adding nutrients adds salt which needs to be buffered. I don't see how this method becomes feasible at this point. I'm not dismissing it, only thinking out loud, I'd try it if I had the time

Back
Top Bottom