I feel betrayed

Stoobie

alright, well I finally had enough money to go out and buy an ounce. So I thought I would try some weed that my ex girlfriend could get me. She usually has some pretty decent bud, and it was $130 this time. Me and a buddy were going to go work out so we met up with her and I gave her the money and told her to call me when she has it. Well an hour goes by and no call... So I call her and she doesn't answer. Turns out she took off with my money. I mean we went out like 6 years ago on good terms, there was no reason for her to steal my money except for sheer greed. Why does this kinda stuff always happen to me, thats what I get for being a trusting guy. All I can do now is beleive in karma, I feel like shit now

shes more like a friend though, we went out in like 7th or 8th grade lol. I just cant beleive she would take my money like that. I guess I just assume people act the same way I do, so I never expect things like this to happen because I would never do this. I dont know what to do

yeah, guess I'll go smoke a couple bowls, and forget about it. I do know where she works though, I'll go confront her about it. Im more pissed about her doing it than losing the money though. Life is so unpredictable

Never front money for more than a gram.
Even that is pushing it.
Unless your REALLY trust the person (family, best friends, etc.)

Stoobie said:
alright, well I finally had enough money to go out and buy an ounce. So I thought I would try some weed that my ex girlfriend could get me. She usually has some pretty decent bud, and it was $130 this time. Me and a buddy were going to go work out so we met up with her and I gave her the money and told her to call me when she has it. Well an hour goes by and no call... So I call her and she doesn't answer. Turns out she took off with my money. I mean we went out like 6 years ago on good terms, there was no reason for her to steal my money except for sheer greed. Why does this kinda stuff always happen to me, thats what I get for being a trusting guy. All I can do now is beleive in karma, I feel like shit now

Love the Avatar man...I thought about gettin a kramer one too....Yeah, thats the kinda stuff that happens when you try and be a good person usually...

try to get the money back and if you can't you can always steal it back if necessary. Yeah, never ever trust ex's.

bad things happen to good people huh?

Karma is a bitch dawg dont let that cunt bring you down. You just gotta remember that females can be opportunists just like guys can be. Live and LEARN.

I think you should definatly just show up at her house, and confront her about it. If she refuses to give it back, take some of her belongings... Its not like shes physically going to stop you.

That wrecthed twat! Don't let her get away with this.

good idea man, that or slash her tires, thanks.

If you can get under the hood of her car, place some ham or fish on the engine. That way when the car heats up it will cook the meat. But try not to let it catch on fire. Or you could buy deer urine from a local sporting good store, get inside her car and place a few drops in the vent right below her windshield.

Dont do anything that could get you charges... Smashing someone's windows wont justify her stealing your pot money in court

Stoobie said:

dont you know were she lives? or where her parents live? you have to claim your money now man. she was obviously in a tight situation, otherwise she wouldnt have 'borrowed it' (after, you gave it to her). Now its time to let her know you want it back, loan is over, plus interest for all the hassle. Your a man, show up at her door. smashing her window is a stupid thing to do. knock on the door man! if she doesnt have any money, take her tv or cumputer and tell her you'll give it back when she gives you YOUR money

Back
Top Bottom