I get to pick time for drug test. how long should i give it?

jack98

urine test. for a job offer im about to recieve. i have to take the urine test before i start the job. but, im not going to start for atleast 3 weeks. i can wait longer if need be.

anyways,

in the past month. i smoked 3-4 hits one month ago today. and one hit last saturday.

and maybe 3 times total before that in the past six months.

how long before this will be clear? will i be good by the end of november? or should i wait till early december?

any need to do all the fancy detox stuff or will it just be out of my urine regardless?

The lower your body fat, the more you work out, and drink, the shorter time to get clean. Still, drug tests are really cannabis/ IQ tests.

I believe that reducing your overall bodyfat would help since most of the THC metabolites are stored there. If you have low body fat already, the results may be limited. Drinking more only dilutes your urine; if you have x amount of THC metabolites in your urine and the cutoff is y ng/mL and x>=y, then you will test positive.

I believe that reducing your overall bodyfat would help since most of the THC metabolites are stored there. If you have low body fat already, the results may be limited. Drinking more only dilutes your urine; if you have x amount of THC metabolites in your urine and the cutoff is y ng/mL and x>=y, then you will test positive.

Actually, drinking plentifully does more than dilute the urine. It also aids in metabolizing the THC and helps to flush out the metabolites from the system. Remember, water, the universal solvent?

Actually, drinking plentifully does more than dilute the urine. It also aids in metabolizing the THC and helps to flush out the metabolites from the system. Remember, water, the universal solvent?

Oh, wow! That is awesome. I would be interested to see where you learned this from. Would it be possible for you to send me a link to the site, paper, article, or text that you learned this from?

Thanks,
mises890

Back
Top Bottom