I have a Hermie

GreatLife4All

Well... I finally have a hermie in one of my grow tents.

It is a White Widow clone. I wasn't sure what happened... so I went back and checked. I was forced to switch the light schedule entering flower... and then two weeks later I had to flip day to night on just this one plant - because it was lagging. Two weeks later it had caught back up... so I put it back in with it's original mates which meant flipping night to day again. It is now week 8 and it has ball sacks all over it.

My fault entirely.

It didn't produce much pollen. I have what look to be viable seed crosses between two female plants. I have a WW x BC Cheese; WW x LA Chocolat; and WW x Sour Diesel.

I only got maybe twenty to thirty seeds that I have been able to find... But they were just placed in the drying tent today. I wouldn't mind having some more... I would definitely grow out these seeds... I could have some White Cheese that way... and some White Chocolate.... and a Sour Widow.

Some mistakes are not as bad as they seem... I didn't end up with a tent full of seedy bud. Thankful for the small things... yes I am.

Back
Top Bottom