i have a question about seed planting

Henroc420

On Monday 02/5/07 I planted a couple seeds, seeds sprouted nicley within a couple of days , then I planted them in soil ( 1 white widow & 1 cali mist). My question is why is it taking so long to pop out of the soil, I give them about 20/4 light. And i'v done everthing as I have read in here very good info thanx to all if any one has any info please let me know. I have a feeling that the seeds have died for some reason. But I could be wrong.

Question out the blue, what happened to oldbongman I believe that was his screen name. Cool guy have not heard of him in here for a while.:bong:

What is the temperature? how far down did u plant them? im impatient as hell, i normally gently poke around in the soil to see if it is still alive or whatever. dont do it tho, bc if they are still alive then you could kill them. but it can take a while for them to pop out. so wait a few more days if they dont pop i would think they are dead and start new ones.

thanks for the info they pop out this morning and looking nice. Im pretty happy with them they look healthy right now. Im going to home depot this weekend to get lights ready for when I transplant. Right now I have them under 2-40w florlos about 8inchs above the plants.

Back
Top Bottom