i have drug test 2morrow morning!

mkh06

i havent smoked since last night which was some resin but it was all i smoked that day. i smoked weed every day last week and i smoked the rest saturday. so if i drink a bunch of water could i pass my test tomorrow or do i need to buy some kinda drink. i only smoked an eighth of weed all week of some really good shit and i havent done any oxycotton since last tuesday. BTW the drug test will be sent to lab its for unloading trucks at walmart. i weigh 160 and im 5'9 im a little overweight but its not all fat i workout with free weights alot so not too much fat for thc to stick to il let ya kno if i pass

Hi mkh06,

Due to the fact that it is a lab test , just drinking a lot of water or taking a natural product won't be enough. This kind of test has a pretty low cut off and unlike the instant tests, it will also measure your vitamins, creatine, minerals, water content, etc, so if you just drink a lot of water, you will fail the dilution part of the test and you will need to go back again and give another sample, if they allow it.

We offer an additive that is for the lab test, however it only covers THC, so since yo have other drugs in your system, you best bet would be a synthetic urine, like the Incognito Belt. Since you don't have to give anything of your own, it does not matter what you have done in the past.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact is at 1.866.900.5656.

well i already took the test this morning but i bought a drug test kit and tested myself with it i passed and i didnt try to dilute it or use any drinks so does that mean i passed my drug test that was sent to the lab since it was no diluting?? it said the test was 99.9 accurate i do have a fast metabolism

Back
Top Bottom