I have multiple illnesses for medical use

concretetrees

I live in Ohio and we are pushing hard to get it legal here. I'm bipolar 1 with sever anxiety and chronic insomnia. I take 10 different meds every day just to keep calm. All that is fixed with a couple bowls of kind. November will be the first time I have ever voted but I will be there then.
I'm 41 years old and the meds are getting old.

Ok I see from your questions here: good to have a place to go for real help. That you're looking for a little guidance in strains.

I have seen Sativas and Indicas both recommended for anxiety. Indicas will work wonders for Insomnia. And for bipolar 1 I'm unsure, so I have sent a PM to someone who may be able to help more than I can.

Hi concretetrees,

Welcome to 420 Magazine. If you want the correct meds for your aliments then look no further. My Daughter has bi-polar disorder and it seems sever anxiety and chronic insomnia is the norm. From your post you state a couple of bowls fixes everything, so I assume your talking about smoking. If that is doing it for you I guess your good to go. There are hybrids that are decent for your aliments. What you described is definitely Indica dominant for anxiety and insomnia.

My Daughter doesn't smoke. She uses cannabis concentrated oil and all her woes are not present anymore. She uses a daytime sativa dominant for the daytime and Indica for sleep and anxiety/panic attacks. Also on the cannabis oil she was able to ween off her man-made meds. You would never know she was bi-polar. Just giving some direction.

Thanks Antics for the heads up Buddy!

I live in Ohio and we are pushing hard to get it legal here. I'm bipolar 1 with sever anxiety and chronic insomnia. I take 10 different meds every day just to keep calm. All that is fixed with a couple bowls of kind. November will be the first time I have ever voted but I will be there then.
I'm 41 years old and the meds are getting old.

Back
Top Bottom