I have the recipes you want

Re: I have the recipes you want...

What about frying chicken, or a country fried steak in a cannaoil? Will the infused frying oil be enough, or does the recipe need to contain the oil in the finished product?

Just a though I had while frying up some chicken the other day! A fellow cook!

Think about this place for a minute,where else could a true stoner:g oof:have all of this shit at our fingertips.You got heads helping heads out step by profeshional step growing from seed to harvest,you got funny ass videos all about weed,you got all sorts of up to date medical news and dispenseries.You got cool heads meeting cool heads,and you got kitchen recipes and now even more recipes.Man this place is a stoners dream come true.

dude i've been here for five years, you're telling me.:bong:

I want recipes where you cannot taste the cannabis at all. The wife and I do not care for the taste of cooked cannabis or cannabutter. I've tried cooking the butter for a shorter time and I've tried cooking it for a super long time. And while the cookies were extremely potent with all attempts...the taste made us throw half of them away.

I want recipes where you cannot taste the cannabis at all. The wife and I do not care for the taste of cooked cannabis or cannabutter. I've tried cooking the butter for a shorter time and I've tried cooking it for a super long time. And while the cookies were extremely potent with all attempts...the taste made us throw half of them away.

make a ghee of it
melt your canna butter (1 pound)and add the following
1 tbps of honey
2 tsp ginger
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp of vanilla or almond extract (your choice)
nutmeg a dash
allspice a dash
clove a dash

mix all as a liquid,put in fridge,every 15 mins go back and stir till honey and all is mixed good.vola you have a cannabutter sub with no cannabutter smell or taste!!! hope this helps.

If you have anything for Coffee I'd be very greatful.:cheesygrinsmiley:

for coffee you make canna milk,

half pint of cream,grind up 5 grams of bud or equivalant.
heat cream in pan add bud,simmer for 1-2 hours.
strain weed from cream
enjoy

p.s i use about a eighth of cream in a mug of coffee!!

Hello chef!
I have a question. I have several infused oil cartridges that are not operational. I want to use this oil for some edibles. Preferrably peanut butter or brownies. Can you provide me with any recipes for this?

Hello chef!
I have a question. I have several infused oil cartridges that are not operational. I want to use this oil for some edibles. Preferrably peanut butter or brownies. Can you provide me with any recipes for this?

Sorry, but it seems like the chef hasn't been active on here for a few years now. If you've still got that oil (I'm guessing some kind of cooking oil... olive, vegetable or something like that), what I do is search recipes on allrecipes.com that adjust to what I've got and want to make. Keep in mind the potency of the oil too!

hi there, how would i go around making oral drops with a industrial high CBD strain hemp plant.not a THC strain cannabis plant ?
Thanks for any help :D
and wow great story!

Back
Top Bottom