I know yall get this a lot but drug test. lol

waypack420

i'm in a drug program for getting a dui. i have a drug test every tuesday. i hadn't smoked in almost a month and slipped up this weekend and prob smoke a gram or a lil over. i have a bottle of ready clean for this weeks test. i was just woundering if it would be out of my system for the next tuesday i have to take one. im bout 6 foot 159 pounds. i drink atleast a five hour energy a day and 16 oz of redbull min. Ive heard some people say these help and other sites say that they actually hurt you. also should i start taking my vitamins and b twelves again since ive heard that the niacin and b 12 in them help in my pursuit of being clean. before my 1 month i smoked everyday multiple times a day if that would make a difference. but i was just woundering what your thoughts on this was, if i fail one test i have to start the program all over again. thanks

you could smoke everyday and still pass the test if you drank the ready clean and followed the instructions, but if you wanna be safe just drink a good amount of water and drink the ready clean about an hour before the test and you should be good

Back
Top Bottom