I leave in 5 hours

Good luck man....My bro went thru Army bootcamp, so I have a good idea on how tuff it is....he also said it was the smartest thing he's ever done in his life, He says it grows on you.
Lol be ready for the gas chamber too Joint
Good luck man, you'll be missed on here.

field artillery.

but FA guys sometimes fill the roles of MPs and shit.

Good luck, TOG. I certianly dont have a high opinion of the army having served, but I hope you are sucessful in your endevors. Please stay safe!
-PM

Good Luck! I'll smoke a bowl in your honor...

may the herb be with you....

bring us all back a bloody rag from some damned towelhead terrorist

Shit its 5:00am where i am so u'll be leaving in like half an hour so good luck nice talking to you. make sure u come back here! it will be different without u around. PEace out!

Best of luck man. Make the best of it, have as much fun as you can, kick some ass and then come home. Peace

Good luck man, be safe... and remeber, as long as you are in the army you might as well have some fun...

godspeed buddy... there'll be plenty of bud waiting for ya when you get back

Good luck TOG! You'll probably be smoking buds wherever you're stationed.. I'm sure terrorists smoke up too :p

That's the most terrible thing i've ever read in my life. I really hope nothing bad happends to you my friend this place would be struck hard to know that your condition is eles where. I am totally against the occupation of another country but i guess im not in control of that so hmm take care dude.

Slayer

Its To Late Guys Hes Already Gone

:(

KingPhilie said:
HE'S OUR FRIEND how could you let J go like that man? . . . me n a fully loaded bong will be waiting for ya when you return bud, much love.PEACE.

I couldnt stop him, plus im thinking about joining the marines

Back
Top Bottom