i love this site compared to the rest

blazinasian

ive been lurking awhile now and finally decided to make an account since im going to be getting another grow started. i just finished my og kush and cinderella 99 about a month ago, and im ready to start setting up and making a journal.

ive checked out this site and a few others and this one is the one i decided i liked the best.. i cant wait to vote on your contests and maybe one day add one of my plants for plant of the month or maybe even nug of the month. great site ill post my journal up here once i get my clones

ive been lurking awhile now and finally decided to make an account since im going to be getting another grow started. i just finished my og kush and cinderella 99 about a month ago, and im ready to start setting up and making a journal.

ive checked out this site and a few others and this one is the one i decided i liked the best.. i cant wait to vote on your contests and maybe one day add one of my plants for plant of the month or maybe even nug of the month. great site ill post my journal up here once i get my clones

:welcome: to the :420: Family!!:woohoo: We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness across the Universe.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we are all a Family here at :420:

High blazinasian, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

thanx for the warm welcome you guys i cant wait to get everything up and started. i've checked out the contests and made my vote..i was confused on why i couldnt vote on past contests but then it clicked that they're over haha. well ill be lurking some more. ive read all the rules and im sure ill be sticking around for a long time here..you guys have a nice place to hide out and grow weed so im in!

well i've ordered my seeds from tga. this time around i'm going to run 20 vortex seeds and 10 querkle all feminized. ill post a journal once i get them all germinated and put into the pots. looking forward to making my first journal here on :420:

Well any day now these seeds should be here. Im excited to get this going. Bought a RO water system this morning and that has a 3 day shipping time so things are about to get rolling

Back
Top Bottom