temps are high, from 28 to 30
Have a fan, and exaust and open room several times a day when lights are on
18/6 lights
60% humidity
feeding them 6.2ph nute water
no pests
DWC
Top Crop - Top Veg - 2ml/l

so.. during the first week of veg i underfed my plants, i think i wasnt watering them enough and or maybe with a weak nute solution. the plants recovered and i transfered them from a reservouir where they were togheter to individual buckets. the had a few broken roots but not more than one fine root from each plant and broke off when untaggleing. they were fine the first day than i started noticing yellow tips, and the leaves seemed to be getting lighter with darker veins. the next day, burned tips grew, i started to worry. i read the dark veins and light leave was a mag deficiency so i ordered some epson salt. the next day the necroses got worse, affecting the edges of the leaves. i then thought, nute burn.. so i diluted my feed to a third of the potency. the necorses stoped growing but my plant seems to be suffering from underfeeding. yellowing, droopy leaves in the bottom, but nice new growth on top.. what should i do? how can i have nute burn and deficiencys. my nutes do have calcium and magnesium. the epson salt just got here, should i use it? the plants were perfect before changing containers and nute solution.

one of the small plants never showed any sign of stress of deficiency, the purple pics show the necroses better, and one fo the leaves from the bottom that is really bad.

Please help!

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-25 at 20.58.42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom