I met Eddy Lepp last night

GMASON

Last night I attended a medical marijuana benefit at The Comedy Store here in San Diego. Eddy Lepp was there and was an absolutely amazing person to meet. If you aren't familiar with his story, he is an ordained Rastafarian minister and medical marijuana caregiver. The DEA raided his farm in northern California and he is awaiting sentencing on April 6th, 2009. This man could receive up to two life sentences simply for growing cannabis for patients and his church members. Eddy is one of the true pioneers of the medical marijuana and hemp movements and an all around good man.

Please take the time and write to the judge doing his sentencing and ask for leniency. There is a pre-written letter at this link or you can write your own.
Eddy Lepp
This man has done so much for all of us I think its the least we can do to support him.

Unfortunately his time as a free man is coming to an end. You can really tell what someone is passionate about with what they choose to do before they go to jail. Less than a month before his sentencing and the man is still out there fighting for our rights as marijuana users. It was inspirational and heartbreaking at the same time.Its just wrong what they are doing to a good man.

3392.JPG

Back
Top Bottom