I need a quiet reservoir setup for 1 plant

ATHF

My next grow environment will be different to what i have now and now looking to buy what's needed for the feeding setup it will be in a 120x120x200cm tent with one plant in 3 gal bag of coco with a hydro halo thing..the system will be in the tent.
So far i have figured to use a 20L pale bucket but i want it to be as quite as possible with the pumps and the diffuser at the bottom of the pale.what's the best way to build a quite system..would it be with the main pump in the bucket or have it external sucking it out..same goes for the pump that mixes the nutrient in the res, if i have the pumps external i could sound insulate them while still keeping the pump cool.
I'm not familiar with hearing these reservoir systems so if i can have a system that's quite while outside the tent that would be ideal.

Do you want quiet for its own sake, in other words, so you can sleep at night? Or quiet to minimize risk of detection by others? If the latter, an aquarium makes a pretty good camouflage device (and gives something to look at when one is itching to go pester help the plants).

Back
Top Bottom