I need help I've got leaf issues

I appolagize I’m a new grower,so when I said ph perfect I figured as long as my ph was rite n I added other supplements it would be fine,but to answer I live in Detroit I use tap water ...<snipped the rest>
If you are in Detroit, or just about anywhere else in the near suburbs, then the pH of your water is approximately 6.3 but it will fluctuate a tad. I have been checking the pH of the water for years, starting from when I lived in the city and in several suburbs that are on the system and it has always held between 6.2 up to 6.4 and when it does drift off of 6.3 it usually goes up to 6.4 but not always.

Doing a pH test on the water is one thing. What some of the people are asking if you are doing a pH test after you add the nutrients. Just adding some nutrient to water with a pH of 6.3 can change the pH of the solution.

I am curious why you are adding all those extra nutrients when the soil you are using is considered to be a good product.

The water from the Detroit Water Board is considered some of the best, especially best tasting, in the US so there really is no need for people to buy bottled water when that stuff is often no wheres near as good.

Well that test is the least accurate but it sounds like you are OK. If the fizzing was extreme then it would be acidic. I would just increase the bloom nutes for now which will give it more K. Watch it for the next few days. The damaged leaves will not fix themselves but you should be able to prevent more damage.
How much nutes are you feeding in comparison to what the manufacturer recommends?

I would assume your tap water is pretty good so nothing basic or acidic to cause the pH to drop drastically in the media.

The manufacturer says give 7.62 oz of fluid nutrients per 15 gallons and give 3.72 fluid oz per 15 gallons,it says on bottle litters but I went to website and used thier feeding calculator....I give it 6 oz of a and b ph perfect and 3 oz of big bud,

If you are in Detroit, or just about anywhere else in the near suburbs, then the pH of your water is approximately 6.3 but it will fluctuate a tad. I have been checking the pH of the water for years, starting from when I lived in the city and in several suburbs that are on the system and it has always held between 6.2 up to 6.4 and when it does drift off of 6.3 it usually goes up to 6.4 but not always.

Doing a pH test on the water is one thing. What some of the people are asking if you are doing a pH test after you add the nutrients. Just adding some nutrient to water with a pH of 6.3 can change the pH of the solution.

I am curious why you are adding all those extra nutrients when the soil you are using is considered to be a good product.

The water from the Detroit Water Board is considered some of the best, especially best tasting, in the US so there really is no need for people to buy bottled water when that stuff is often no wheres near as good.

ok brotha I have never checked the ph before or after I add nutrientsim in Dearborn heights rite outside Detroit,I use tap water I never have used bottle water

Well again you won't have to worry about the pH because your soil will buffer it to the correct range. OK so 4mL/L and you have 15 gallons which is about 57L.
4x57=288mL is what they recommend for your size tank. 6oz = about 177mL. I think you are underfeeding the A and B and my guess is the same with the Big Bud because everything is cut in half. Personally I would increase the feed and wouldn't do anything else.

1596211449357.png

1596211489054.png

1596211584127.png

Back
Top Bottom