I need help with a job..

resin

Ok, I need a job quick and I've been looking at Kohls. Does anyone know if Kohls drug tests? On the application it says that some positions require a drug test, but all i want to do is load stuff off of trucks or do pricing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I worked at Circuit City over the summer last year. I didn't plan on getting the job, because on the application it said they drug tested and I was smoking constantly. Just needed to look like I was looking for a job though.

Anyway, they called me 1 day after I submitted the application and asked me to come up for an interview. I had the job the next day... and they never drug tested me. Other employees verified that they don't drug test, it's just to scare off 'druggies' and alcoholics.

I didn't have my High School Diploma yet either.

I don't know about Kohls but considering it's a retail store they might be the same way.

yeah over here everybody piss test you can be vaccuming or a janitor and they will test you no matter what you do there will be a test maybe just because every body smokes around here they dont want potheads vaccuming wrong and not make the lines straight

I've got a close friend that works at Kohls, they did a saliva-swab drug test on him upon being hired (they told him he had the job, UNLESS the test came back dirty) So he was allowed to work 1 day, and then was let go after the test came back.

Back
Top Bottom