I need help with my first time closet grow

Usually, we ask what you need help with. There is a lot of information here and elsewhere. If you give us some details of what kind of help you need, we will respond, or get someone who knows more about the specific question to help.

Welcome to the forum. Read and participate. It's how we learn to grow and grow ourselves.

I’m in week 3 of flowering my buds are small but the stigmas are about 80-90% orange on some plants but the buds are so small I have not used nutrients except this miracle grow stuff I bought from Walmart for 5$ I haven’t figured out how to post a pic the bud I got the seeds from was all small bugs so I’m wondering if this strain is supposed to give small nugs

I’m in week 3 of flowering my buds are small but the stigmas are about 80-90% orange on some plants but the buds are so small I have not used nutrients except this miracle grow stuff I bought from Walmart for 5$ I haven’t figured out how to post a pic the bud I got the seeds from was all small bugs so I’m wondering if this strain is supposed to give small nugs

Size of buds usually depends on the amount of light the plants are getting (sun or lights), and the amount of nutrients they have available. I will say the miracle grow brand is not the best when it comes to great plants, but will work in a pinch.

Also, the buds will start off small and will get much bigger as they get closer to harvest. The strain (or bag seed if that is it's origin), if you know it, can help.

You can learn to post pictures in this thread:

420 Gallery Guide - How to Upload Photos

Most people judge harvest time by the trichomes. You need a 30x or better lupe (hand microscope) to view them. They usually go for 20% amber trichomes. Even a magnifying glass will work if you have no other way, but your eyes better be great.

3 weeks is usually early in the flowering stage, even for a dwarf auto-flowering plant. Interesting your pistils are already turning. But it does happen that the pistils all change before the trichomes get ready.

I hope that helps.....

If ya can brother, post some pix of the plants and your grow room, it helps these guys alot, that's how i learned also.

Back
Top Bottom