I need help with picking out strains. please any one.

Can you get clones where you are at? Those are the best bet if you are starting out, you will have less guesswork and if the clone is a legit great cut you will knock it out of the park.

Any friends in Colorado or Cali who can mail you seeds? To put that many plants in a tight space is a good idea for yield, but you want to choose a "pure" indica strain that will grow with a big giant single cola. That way you won't have a mess of branches. And make sure you do not top the plants. You want six big indica colas. Any strain with Afghani in it will be perfect. I suggest "Crimea Blue" from Barneys Farms, it is a GREAT indica strain and perfect for what you are trying to do. Gigantic single colas on that strain.

MrBelvedere thank you so much. So a long its pure indica it will only have a one big cola? How many do you think I can squeeze in there? In what size pots? Thanks again for the knowledge, peace

You can grow any strain in there that catches your fancy although the sativa ones will get pretty tall sometimes if you're not careful. The OG Kush that Greenthumb J just grew looks wonderful. Page 16 of his journal

GreenThumb J's Perpetual Multi-Strain Journal!

You can grow 16 or more plants in there if they're small, or fill it by growing one big plant, or anything in between. Up to you. Six sounds like a good number. For that I would use at least 3 gallon pots but 5 gallon would be better

You can grow any strain in there that catches your fancy although the sativa ones will get pretty tall sometimes if you're not careful. The OG Kush that Greenthumb J just grew looks wonderful. Page 16 of his journal

GreenThumb J's Perpetual Multi-Strain Journal!

You can grow 16 or more plants in there if they're small, or fill it by growing one big plant, or anything in between. Up to you. Six sounds like a good number. For that I would use at least 3 gallon pots but 5 gallon would be better

I would get 16 pure indicas, that way you will have a crop of colas and no problems with side branching.

Consider a SCROG. One of my first indoor grows was in a 4 x 8 tent. I put 10 or 12 plants in there (I think they were some kind of Skunk) and got almost 3 lbs.

Use search function here and look up "SCROG". It's easy to make (I used PVC pipe and hog wire) and a very efficient way to grow in small spaces.

~ Auggie ~

well, i have never done scrog. but, i did have a strein, that was mostly just a huge cola, with a crown of smaller ones. "aurora indica", from nirvana. some of the strongest smoke i have ever had, as well. and, for me, done in 59 days.

Back
Top Bottom