I need help

boatnutjim

My plant has been growing since April. It is budding but it only grew 19 inches tall. Is there something wrong with it. The leaves are thin so i'm guessing its sativa but I can't understand why its so short. How long does it generally take for the white hairs to turn red?? Its getting cold here, i'm afraid that may not help. Any help would be a great. This is the soul survivor, the rest of em got eaten by a rabbit or something. PLEASE HELP

They are outdoor. I planted them in late April. Water them by hand, every few days. It looks really healthy and good other than the fact its not bushy or tall. Its like the bonzai tree of pot. It's in good soil and there are white hairs all over the thing. Lots of trichs. As far as the strain, it was in a bag of a few seed I had over the years when I lived in Cali. I'm guessing from some good outdoor from up north, but have no idea really. What is wrong, or is anything wrong. Maybe I can get some pics.

You mean the hairs may not turn??? So when will I know its ready to harvest? I thought they always turn red or brown. The climate here is pretty cold already, in the 50's in the morning. I'll try to get some pics, but I'm telling ya I have never seen a plant grow like this. What is the next step for me?

Back
Top Bottom