I need some help!

420SkyHigh

Ok so im new at growing , and i need some help , i have this seedling growing pretty good but i feel like its tall for its age and its small flower , and i would like to know if i there is a way to keep the plant small but still produce good bud
420-magazine-mobile726431947.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: I need some help lol !

Theirs alot of ways to keep the plant short. You can do low stress training (LST), FIMming and/or topping help keep the plant short and bush out. (Hope its some help)

Theirs alot of ways to keep the plant short. You can do low stress training (LST), FIMming and/or topping help keep the plant short and bush out. (Hope its some help)
Ty for that info ! But does it look to tall for a 4 day old plant ?

The step looks a bit tall but that could from the size of the container might want to carefully transfer it to a larger bucket for the roots to grow and it also can depend on the strain

Transplant it into another container and bury it a little. Mine did same thing.. got all fast..

Sent from my SPH-L600 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

^ What kaiyaGold said. Light is to far or not strong enough. What are you growing her under?
Well actually i was away for 4 days and came home to a 2 inch tall seedling so i didnt exactly get to put it underneath a light ... would a regular heat lamp work ?

Well actually i was away for 4 days and came home to a 2 inch tall seedling so i didnt exactly get to put it underneath a light ... would a regular heat lamp work ?

No, you will cook it.

Go pick up some regular CFL's preferably 3000k color temperature and once transplanted place the seedlings about 4 inches underneath the bulb.

Back
Top Bottom